Shirts?

hahninator

LPLive Shirts!  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy an LPLive t-shirt?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Would you buy anything else like a long sleeved shirt, a tour poster or a hoodie?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Would you support $1 added to every item sold for Sotrix (LPLive host)?

• Yes
    • No

Depending on the design and the price, we are looking to see how many people would like to buy an LPLive t-shirt.

Prices would be between $5-10 a shirt + shipping. Good quality, good design.

Pricing would be for the shirt ONLY + shipping. Legally we can't earn any money on these so this is as non-profit as it gets.

We just ordered some staff shirts but we want to do ones for the actual members of the site now. The staff ones look BADASS; we're currently designing ones for the general site members.

We can't do a presale and get funds then because something could happen to us like the Nine Inch Nails video project "This One Is On Us"...their Paypal account was frozen for some stupid reason because of this, lol.

The questions I have for you are:

-Would you buy a shirt?

-Would you buy anything else like a long sleeved shirt, a tour poster or a hoodie?

-Would you support $1 added to every item sold for Sotrix (LPLive host)?

I have to do a poll like this first before I order them so I know how many to get. If I order 100 and only 50 people want one, I'll have 50 LPLive shirts sitting around, LOL. So this is to see how many people want them :)

Hopefully some good discussion comes out of this!

Thanks!

We also need to give a huge shout out to our user Overkill for designing the shirts and posters. His work is just awesome!

The design of the shirts will be done by Overkill as well!!!!!!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It really depends on the design and price...generally not. But if you have a badass design ;)

If that's the case I would only buy a shirt....no hoodie or.....

I would even pay (probably a little bit more than) $1 to sortix without buying anything. So yes I would support the $1!

btw. show us your staff shirt!

We'll go through several designs for the LPLive shirt. Hell, we can even have a contest for the designs. Why not? Let's do it, lol.

currently LPLive got 3,987 members...

example: Maybe like 1250 members order a shirt or something else and 1$ to Sotrix - wow nice. Can I have 1$ too ? :P

Sotrix has hosted LPLive $ free since Christmas 2005 when the project first began.

Sotrix has hosted LPLive $ free since Christmas 2005 when the project first began.

Sure but I also know what stuff like Hosting, webspace, servers and so on costs and they are here in germany very cheap ^^ But don't understand me wrong please - I like the idea.

Hell, we can even have a contest for the designs. Why not? Let's do it, lol.

God no.. Not again....

That's cause Dmitry is a BOSS

-----------

I'll support all three, like the idea and it would be cool for the LPL meet-ups at shows. I personally like the complex design of the staff shirts, that screams badass...

Also, if we could, cheaply, get the JK poster design on a shirt, that would be awesome :)

Edited by Papelbon

Staff shirt demo, then the one we decided on. We went for a smaller/simpler design. We'll go through several designs for the LPLive shirt. Hell, we can even have a contest for the designs. Why not? Let's do it, lol.

I don't like the idea with the contest, this will cause only a big delay. I think we should work again with Overkill on the shirt, cause I didn't see any bad product by him, so why risk a lot. I think it's better to keep it going like it is!!!!

Well if you get some ready for london (if youre still going) you could take some t-shirts with you Mark. That way we can save some $ that would go for the fu*king shipping :/

It's impossible to make this happen before the Europe Tour, sorry :(

But we try our best to finish it asap ;)

Hmm i'm interested but whats the point of posting an info if its impossible before the tour :( meh

we posted this, cause we were thinking about this for long time already and today was the day to release the idea to the members. We just started to think about the design for the shirt, we will honestly try our best to make it happen for this tour, but the time is maybe not enough. the printing needs like 2 days min. and we have to wait for the payment by the users and also need to ship the shirts this might take also some days to europe. maybe 20 days are possible we will see ;)

we posted this, cause we were thinking about this for long time already and today was the day to release the idea to the members. We just started to think about the design for the shirt, we will honestly try our best to make it happen for this tour, but the time is maybe not enough. the printing needs like 2 days min. and we have to wait for the payment by the users and also need to ship the shirts this might take also some days to europe. maybe 20 days are possible we will see ;)

Well i'll keep my fingers crossed ;) Hope Mark will bring one for me to London ;)