LPU Exclusive Show At The House Of Blues In LA

[AndOne]

This is my main point. I could have chosen to go to San Diego, but its just "another" arena show. I've had enough arena / amphitheater / festival LP shows, I want something unique. Now I have it.

I'm sure you're not the only one who's going to have a good time for that same reason.

just please don't bitch about the setlist :lol:

you can at least go to this show, we've still no news on any UK dates yet :(

I'm sure you're not the only one who's going to have a good time for that same reason.

just please don't bitch about the setlist :lol:

you can at least go to this show, we've still no news on any UK dates yet :(

European tour after the US tour w/ some UK shows.

Sold out in 5 minutes, nice. What's the capacity of this place, anyway?

it's not tiny, mid-sized sort of thing methinks

equivalent to some of the O2 academies in the UK maybe?

Edited by LGraham

Think the setlist gripe for me was Mike had in an interview that they'd like to play odd/ old songs but most of their arena/festival shows had such a broad audience, they didn't want to alienate people which makes perfect sense. I think he said this right before the Mayan show and look what got played there, shocker, festival setlist. I'll be happy with whatever they play because of the venue and album hype, but I think for now, Muse is the only tour I'll follow multiple stops on. Got a tad bored hitting LV, SD and LA on the ATS tour due to the minimal variety.

the venue has a 500-600 person capacity. I saw them play there for the Jimmy Kimmel Show in 2007. I'll be going to this show as well, solo dolo. I got lucky and got a ticket they put up from orders that didn't clear.

Do you remember what they played at that 2007 show? The setlist from Jimmy Kimmel 2007 is the only (?) unconfirmed setlist we have from after 2004 I believe. http://lplive.net/shows/20070518.php

Do you remember what they played at that 2007 show? The setlist from Jimmy Kimmel 2007 is the only (?) unconfirmed setlist we have from after 2004 I believe. http://lplive.net/shows/20070518.php

I was there and i'm about 95% sure that the set you have listed is accurate. I am having a hard time remembering any other songs other than those listed being performed so I think it's good!

If you guys have seen LP more then 5times, Atleast one time during each touring cycle. Why Waste 99$ ? Just wait for the HC Tour. Now if its your 1st show then ok fine, but come on now? Be real hear for a moment. Good reason or not & rare or not. Im sure you can fine somebody selling the tix for 50$ somewhere or less.

Edited by XeroSkies%Emo360

-I don't remember the order at all.

-The MTM songs listed are for sure correct

-The list looks correct, because I do remember the set was roughly 13 or 14 songs long. The only song that might be questionable is Lying From You

If you guys have seen LP more then 5times, Atleast one time during each touring cycle. Why Waste 99$ ? Just wait for the HC Tour. Now if its your 1st show then ok fine, but come on now? Be real hear for a moment. Good reason or not & rare or not. Im sure you can fine somebody selling the tix for 50$ somewhere or less.

LP in tiny venues are worth the money because it's rare for them to perform in them

LP in tiny venues are worth the money because it's rare for them to perform in them

eeexactly

I just read that in Vegeta's voice xD

HA! now that you mention it...

dammit, i'm going to be seeing that everywhere now :lol:

Guest Inky

If I lived in CA or close to CA, I would definitely go to this show. LP did an album release show the day ATS came out in NYC, I was there, and it was definitely worth the experience. I'm jealous of you guys! Have fun everyone.