Possible New sound form lp7?

EmilTayeb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skAeKWYsyTY

i know its probably fake. but if there's 1% its real its worth discussion .

i posted this in LPA too , i think it's maybe unfinished song or something and chester just sing something at the end. who knows.

i even remember mike posted video on facebook showing them working on synth that sounded the same .

what u guys think ?

i think its a pocket recording..and IMO i hope its real cause that demo sounded energetic and awsome to me!

Edited by Planetary

it happens with BIO , and thats not leak its sound like pocket recording and when i heard it at first . and even now , i sitll thinks

that voice at the end sound like chester..so..yea im aware of that , im not the one who falls for stupid fake stuff. im a fan since 2004 .. just got excited

BIO got leaked when someone recorded at a listening party, the album was already finished.

I just ate my words with the Black Bear clip btw lol there's a snippet of a new LP song out there.

I would like to watch that BIO video

what did you mean, black bear clip? :D

Edited by Steve*

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to watch that BIO video

what did you mean, black bear clip? :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j41ycZgHFI

Clip of LP's new track with Blackbear there. Mike singing. Sounds amazing to me.

As for the BID leak back in 2012, I remember that perfectly. People called it the ''potato rip''. Haha. Came out a week or so before the single was released, I think.