LPTV: True Chainz

hahninator

Due to popular request, it appears that Linkin Park will be releasing some LPTV footage dealing with the making of The Hunting Party.

The first episode is now up, entitled "True Chainz", which is the demo of All For Nothing (featuring Page Hamilton of Helmet).

Thoughts? Who is excited?

It's not blurred, it's out of focus.

This is what I meant, it was mostly used in Page's parts and when Brad standing next to the board, the rest of the video almost doesn't have it. Maybe it's just unintentionally.

I think they used about 1% of Page's guitar work on the final track, lol.

I can't hear almost any of it on the album version.

Great to finally see that footage!

Whenever I see studio footage Brad is always so active and involved and excited. Then I always think of how bored he looks when playing on stage.

Hell yes LOL. He seems like the perfect producer. Good to see he loves music still...you truthfully can't tell in person at M&Gs or on stage (unless Castle of Dance is exploding).

This is what I meant, it was mostly used in Page's parts and when Brad standing next to the board, the rest of the video almost doesn't have it. Maybe it's just unintentionally.

It's called shallow focus. The handheld camera is a DSLR with a small depth of field, which means that everything except the focused object is out of focus. It's the opposite for the gopro's that are in various places to show the whole room.

I hope they post more than ONLY the collaborations. I wouldn't complain though, I'm just glad we have some footage from the studio during the making of THP. AFN is one of my favorite songs on the album so it's cool that they would start there.

So, I looked at the board... Damn, only 10 songs? It seems like they chose that bunch of songs and just worked on them. First is GATS, then UIG and other songs that we saw on the board. I was kind of "Oh, that's strange". At 3:39 mostly perfectly viewable amount of songs (right column - notes)

Oh. I saw couple of songs down with no notes =/

Edited by DystopianBy

This is practically more footage than we have of everything else combined (GATS video +Instagram videos for UIG and GATS).

I'd really like to see what else was on that board, it seems like more than 12 songs, especially only 3 months before the release.

Hopefully more songs will be up next, the other collabs would be a must (nut much to show about Rebellion but Drawbar would be fantastic) and I'd love to see the concept behind ALITS.

I think they used about 1% of Page's guitar work on the final track, lol.

Actually, part that Page starts playing at 2:57 in video appears in final mix but it's ultra low volume. I've seen your covers and tab of this song and you didn't trancribed it nor played this part, so I would recommend for you to make update.