STREAM BURN IT DOWN + Living Things Album Artwork

LPxDC

The time is now, you can stream Burn It Down, see the artwork for Living Things, and information on when you can pre-order Living Things which has the official release date of:

6/26/12

Stream "Burn It Down" HERE

Or watch the lyric video below.

Also, check out an extended trailer for Living Things below.

Thoughts? Do you like the cover? Thoughts on Burn It Down? Touring plans for the band are just hours away as well. Let's see if we can trend #BurnItDown, #LivingThings, & #LinkinPark2012 on Twitter!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Liked the crappy version, didn't really like the snippet, and this proves why you need to listen to the real thing. I thought it was great. Really looking forward to this album. Artwork is phenomenal too, though to be honest, all I'm really worried about is the musical content.

Maybe it's just hearing a brand new song, but I'm totally dead. Floored. After a few listens it's certainly not groundbreaking, has a Blackbirds-esque structure, but it'll definitely get people bouncing at live shows. Especially considering how heavy it really is once you take a good listen.

really good song IMO and like someduderemix said it does remind me of blackbirds in a way...and i kinda relate to the lyrics due to a past relationship that didn't work out #foreveralone LOL

cant wait for 6/26!

Edited by linkindaniel

I really like the song. It's very catchy and Chester's vocals are amazing. I was expecting a more exciting bridge/breakdown to be honest but Mike's rap is alright I guess. Good choice for a first single.

The album cover is BADASS! Can't say it's their best one yet, but it's probably the one I like the most since Hybrid Theory.

On first listen I was kinda underwhelmed but I've had it on repeat since it dropped and it's getting better!

I have high hopes for the album. Looking forward to the video.

Chester's vocals are amazing!

Edited by LinkinMark

Listened to it like 6 times now, song is fucking awesome!!! I LOVE IT!! LIVING THINGS ALBUM TITLE IS THE BEST TITLE FOR ANY LP ALBUM TO DATE!!!! I'm so happy right now.

Way better than that catalyst bullshit of a song.

Er...maybe not quite that harshly, but sure, I'd rank it above The Catalyst for right now. Catalyst is still an epic song, though.

And don't even bother refuting me because I don't care.

I like how the trailer supposedly gives a brief hint of what the sound of the album will be like and then BID just has nothing to do with it, with the dancey beat and mike showing up just like a random rapper in a fashion similar to Usher in Rebecca Black's Friday.

I never like the first single off of any of LP´s albums. It´s kind of a tradition for me I guess. I´ll wait to see what the album is all about, A Thousand Suns was great and I hope this album keeps up.

I have a feeling that the people who loved ATS arent going to like this album as much as the people who didnt like it. I have to say I really like how they mixed old and new. The lyrics bring me back to HT and Meteora, and the beat is really cool despite the lack of guitars (even though the heavy synth reminds me of heavy LP guitars).

I really am impressed with the album cover and I think it perfectly fits what this album is supposed to be. The "Soldier" breaking its shell. I think it looks awesome and is a great metaphore for where LP is at right now. All I can say is I cant wait for 6/26!

I like how the trailer supposedly gives a brief hint of what the sound of the album will be like and then BID just has nothing to do with it, with the dancey beat and mike showing up just like a random rapper in a fashion similar to Usher in Rebecca Black's Friday.

I never like the first single off of any of LP´s albums. It´s kind of a tradition for me I guess. I´ll wait to see what the album is all about, A Thousand Suns was great and I hope this album keeps up.

Off topic but

when the hell did Usher turn up in Friday??? lol

I like Mike's rap. Not the best lyrics but fairly decent.

Edited by LinkinMark