Linkin Park's New Single To Be Called "Burn It Down" April 16th Release Date

Mofamike

Oh dear. Perhaps we need to start scouring LP.com again to see if anything's changed.

Also, small thing that probably doesn't matter at all: LP didn't change the font for their logo this time. Anyone else notice that?

Yes! The same font, logo, etc. But I think the font and logo maybe change when the new single comes out?

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It says 21:00 PST for me.

It was said that there are two puzzles a day. And we already had two of them today.

According to time zone converter 21:00 PST (or actually PDT) is in 8,5 hours from now.

Mine says 14:00pst

Lol... Lost in Time :)

After the last LinkinPark tweet I start thinking maybe there's something else to do.. Maybe terminal is not only for entering cheat codes, but it also serves another purpose?

I honestly dont think this wesley guy knows much... Dude acts like he has all the info and hes not allowed to talk about it. I seriously doubt he knows much if anything at all about the upcoming release and other LP shit that we cant dish out on the net...Just saying..

+1...

So we are talking about that we will have another Puzzle late in the night ? 3 Puzzles today ? if so will be the first Snippet guys.

Doble post sorry:

http://nyanit.com/linkinpark.com

This might be old news to some of you but have you tried using the sudo solve trick again? Go to the terminal and try doing Sudo Solve. You'll get a wonderful surprise. It looks like sudo solve won't be an option anymore from this point forward.

I had a feeling this would happen, especially after Mike retweeted the LPA tweet that mentioned the cheat.

Darn that Shinoda, making us actually work when solving these!

good point! hahahahahaha

but I think that the song will leak in HQ soon, because the distributors received it on Monday.

and the single cover remember Iron Man in someway hahahahahaha

That's odd, because from what I've been told, Burn It Down is being sent digitally to all radio stations/distributors simultaneously in mass-email form the morning of the 16th, which is exactly the same way What I've Done and The Catalyst were delivered to radio as well.

I honestly dont think this wesley guy knows much... Dude acts like he has all the info and hes not allowed to talk about it. I seriously doubt he knows much if anything at all about the upcoming release and other LP shit that we cant dish out on the net...Just saying..

+1...

So we are talking about that we will have another Puzzle late in the night ? 3 Puzzles today ? if so will be the first Snippet guys.

Doble post sorry:

http://nyanit.com/linkinpark.com

Glad I'm not the only one who's noticed. Typical LPBR behavior, really.

From LPA member,GoldFire..

"So you can do the cheat the same way, but in order to keep the rick roll from showing up, you need to modify a few things in the Chrome or Safari web inspector.

Right click on one of the completed images, click Inspect Element. Change where it says class="square completed" to class="square" on 2 of the div elements that have "completed" in the class. Then enter the password and it'll solve the puzzle."

From LPA member,GoldFire..

"So you can do the cheat the same way, but in order to keep the rick roll from showing up, you need to modify a few things in the Chrome or Safari web inspector.

Right click on one of the completed images, click Inspect Element. Change where it says class="square completed" to class="square" on 2 of the div elements that have "completed" in the class. Then enter the password and it'll solve the puzzle."

This GoldFire guy is awesome.