07.10,2012 São Paulo, SP Brazil Parque Anhembi

the venue name is called Arena Anhembi

10.10,2012 Curitiba, PR Brazil Parana de Clube

the stadium name is Estádio Durival de Brito

07.10,2012 São Paulo, SP Brazil Parque Anhembi

the venue name is called Arena Anhembi

10.10,2012 Curitiba, PR Brazil Parana de Clube

the stadium name is Estádio Durival de Brito

if the names you're listing as incorrect are old names for the venue, they still stand. the guide lists venues with the name it had when LP played there, not the modern name for the venue

if the names you're listing as incorrect are old names for the venue, they still stand. the guide lists venues with the name it had when LP played there, not the modern name for the venue

But he's talking about upcoming shows. So whatever they are called now - would be correct.

Not are the old names

Arena Anhembi used to be Arena Skol some years ago, and Paraná Clube is one team of soccer here in brazil, Estádio Durival de Britto is their stadium

But he's talking about upcoming shows. So whatever they are called now - would be correct.

gotcha, didn't realise we were talking about upcoming shows

I'm good at not noticing the big 2012 in there...

To be more sorted or something like that (by the dates for example or in columns) because I just keep losing in this all stuff :) and some stuff is missed

Edited by Maxthunderer

Westminster '00's Audio has a big cut that takes out everything in Papercut save for the Intro, the entire track only takes 34 seconds.

TTSoul brought it to attention that this is info is missing in the guide.

Mike and Chester talking -> sampled drum intro -> guitar part -> XXXX -> By Myself intro

I just checked the DVD which has no such problems.

the guide only lists the DVD not the audio rip, so I can see why the info isn't there, but should we not let people know that the currently circulating audio rip cuts most pretty much all of Papercut? :lol:

---------

also,

this is completely minor and I am sure that global curency and diplomacy will survive this,

but has anyone else noticed that the rolleyes emoticon often doesn't work?

instead of moving like a .gif it stays static

• 2 weeks later...

is it possible to configure the search to find results for topic titles rather than what members have posted?

sometimes If I know what I'm looking for in the live audio section for example, the search can't find it because no-one mentions it in the actual posts...

madison square garden 2011 show notes:Censored. Low bitrate. 'From The Inside' and 'Breaking The Habit' were not broadcasted.

after "The Radiance" they played "Breaking the Habit" but chose not to include it in the fuse video because Brad's guitar tech accidentally gave him the wrong guitar and he began the song playing in another tuning, but yea they also played Breaking the Habit

11/08/12 and 12/08/12-Honda civic tour

I appear to see an incorrect date shown at the top of my web browser when viewing the setlist page

Lol, I don't see it in Chrome at all :)

ROFL.. That's because I have so many opened tabs, that there's only site favico on them...

Not any correction, but the show notes for Bristow should have a bit more.

The intro to the show was the Game of Thrones theme.

Victimized / QWERTY / Lying From You / Papercut was one big mashup. Only the bridge of QWERTY was played, and only the first verse, chorus, bridge, and last chorus of LFY and Papercut were played.

Live debut of Victimized.

Live debut of In My Remains.

When They Come For Me was brought back into the set after not being played on the European tour.

Mike asked who had ever been to an LP show before. He then followed that by asking how many people were having fun TONIGHT. This is most likely in reference to how the band has wanted to improve their live shows with more energy and such.

Burn It Down, Bleed It Out, and One Step Closer featured pyrotechnics; a first for the band since 2004!

The pyro seemed to have messed up at the intro for BID, none went off when the song kicked in, and Brad and Joe and Phoenix kept looking over at it and talking amongst themselves until it finally started working on the first chorus.

Mike sang a small portion of Numb / Encore at the end of Numb.

Mike came in at the wrong time for the first verse of BIO, so he let the crowd sing it a bit and then started over.

Lost in the Echo had a new intro.

Crawling was on the setlist after WID but was cut due to the curfew.

Other notes:

Mike had a new guitar for LITE.

Brad and Phoenix sing the "one by one" part on the last chorus and outro of IMR.

Some fireworks went off during the end of BID and OSC in addition to the pyro.

Brad plays keyboard(?) on the first verse of Victimized.

Mike's mic shut off suddenly while he was talking in between songs; luckily it was fixed after a few seconds.

Incubus did not play at this show.

Chester does the screams on the last chorus of LITE, with Mike doing the singing.

Brand new Living Things picks were used! I got one!

It would appear that an effect with an Xbox Kinect is used during some parts the show to capture the movements of Joe and Mike. These appear in the background visuals.

No Sleep 'Till Brooklyn by The Beastie Boys was played over the PA right before LP hit the stage, further honoring Adam Yauch.

The Roadie by Tenacious D was played over the PA at the end of the show.

Obviously you don't have to put all these notes on it, but I do feel that it's lacking some good ones.

I'm sure Mark and/or Jonas will fill out the details once they're back.

show notes are probably always a little bit sparse a few days after and with some staff away.

either way, it'll probably be updated along with any possible surces for the show

additions:

• Mike's new guitar at Bristow was one from the "Green Guitar Project"
  • there is a little "-->" at the top of the Bristow page (above the "previous show" link) that probably shouldn't be there...

I was bored, so I made a list of Show Notes for the live guide in case you want to add them.

8/11 Bristow

• Faint should have "Ext. Outro" and "Broken Intro Sample" in the Notes
  • Given Up should have "Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note"
  • Somewhere I Belong should have "2012 Intro" in the Notes
  • Waiting For The End should have "Wall of Noise Outro" in the Notes
  • Numb should have "Numb/Encore Lyric Tease Outro" and "Intro Messup" in the Notes
  • Bleed It Out should have "Ext. Intro" & "Ext. Outro"
  • One Step Closer should have "Ext. Intro"

Show Notes:

- Mike rapped a verse from 'Until It Breaks' over the intro to 'Waiting For The End'.

- 'Bleed It Out' featured the Beastie Boys' 'Sabotage' bridge.

- 'With You' opened a show for the first time since Inglewood 2004. It featured the intro to the TV show 'Game of Thrones'.

- 'LOST IN THE ECHO' featured a new extended intro for the first time

- Joe messed up the intro to 'Numb'

- 'Empty Spaces' and 'When They Come For Me' were included in the set after not being played on the European Festival Tour.

- There was no 2nd verse or 2nd chorus for Papercut and Lying From You

- Mike ended Numb with Numb/Encore lyrics

- The 1st verse of Bleed It Out was re-started

- BURN IT DOWN, Bleed It Out and One Step Closer featured Pyrotechnics.

Other Notes:

- A new setlist and stage debuted at this show.

- This show was the first time proper pyro was used since 2004 (not including Moscow 2011)

8/12 Uncasville

• Faint should have "Ext. Outro" in the Notes
  • Given Up should have "Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note"
  • With You should have "2012 Intro" and "Ext. Scratch Outro"
  • Waiting For The End should have "Wall of Noise Outro" in the Notes
  • Numb should have "Numb/Encore Lyric Tease Outro" and "Intro Messup" in the Notes

Show Notes:

- Mike rapped a verse from 'Until It Breaks' over the intro to 'Waiting For The End'.

- Joe messed up the intro to 'Numb'

- There was no 2nd verse or 2nd chorus for Papercut and Lying From You

- Mike ended Numb with Numb/Encore lyrics

8/14 Mansfield

• Waiting For The End should have "Wall of Noise Outro" in the Notes. "Ext. UIB V2" isn't necessary (thats what the Apaches Intro basically is.)

Show Notes:

- Joe messed up the intro to 'Numb' for the third show in a row.

Other Notes:

- A new setlist debuted at this show. The setlist is a modified version of the Headlining European Festival set. 'Runaway', 'Blackout', and 'From The Inside' were dropped. 'LOST IN THE ECHO' and 'VICTIMIZED/QWERTY"

8/15 Wantagh

• Waiting For The End should have "Wall of Noise Outro" in the Notes. "Ext. UIB V2" isn't necessary (thats what the Apaches Intro basically is.)

Show Notes:

- Joe messed up the intro to 'Numb' for the fourth show in a row.

- The setlist had a few tweaks. After not being played the night before, 'Lying From You' was added into the setlist. 'Numb' was moved down to before 'LOST IN THE ECHO', making the encore only 3 songs.

- Mike forgot the second verse of 'Lying From You'. Brad also had guitar problems during this song.

Other Notes:

- The weather was terrible at the show. Severe storms rattled NY, NJ, and PA for the entire day. The Music For Relief booth was almost cancelled for the day.

- For an unknown reason, the DSP for this show and a few others were taken down.

Edited by Soul