Mike Confirms Album #5 Title: "Living Things"

Numbrocker

I can understand not saying something is one thing when you do not know for sure but just look at all of the hints. The livingthings webpage. It was in the puzzle. The hashtag on twitter. Why would Mike post a hashtag like that all of a sudden. He began doing it with #BurnItDown to get it trending worldwide to get word spread of the single being released. The same thing is being done with #LivingThings. It is ALL but confirmed that Living Things is the new album title. I just think some people are just using the "it hasn't been confirmed" excuse because they don't like the name.

I have no problem with the name. And it honestly could be the name but there's a chance that it's not. I don't see why you would want to jump into a conclusion and start saying that it's a fact and "confirmed", because it is not. High probability doesn't mean it's true. WHy not just say "Could this be the album name?" instead of the album is going to be called x and has been confirmed...

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care who did the post, Numbrocker, Hahninator or my mom.

The post is wrong. I mean LPLive is the base of information of the 100% of the Fansites in the World, and the 100% know that the info is not confirmed.

Where in the world a Hashtag in Twitter is the Confirmation of an Album Title ?

Is what i think, im sorry if the girl is sad about this is not her fault, the LPL Staff is wrong here.

Fine, the headline could have been worded a little better. It just seems that since there hasn't been any sort of confirmation, people just want to go out and say it shouldn't be there in the first place. I am done with this thread.

Edited by Logo85

The post is wrong. I mean LPLive is the base of information of the 100% of the Fansites in the World, and the 100% know that the info is not confirmed.

Is what i think, im sorry if the girl is sad about this is not her fault, the LPL Staff is wrong here.

This.

all of this: http://lplive.net/forum/index.php?s=&s...&p=159218... sounds like lots of evidence to support the album title to me.

It still doesn't make it CONFIRMED, only likely. There's a difference.

Completly Agree.

I have to recognize this, LPA Win this time. :(

BTW, the Album title will be confirmed on April 16 or in Loveline on April 17, with the US tour and all that stuff...

The question of the hour is, can you PROVE it is wrong?

http://lplive.net/forum/index.php?s=&s...t&p=159218..

we have a more valid argument. AND FOR FUCKS SAKE, can people stop trying to make it all a contest with LPA Vs LPL Jesus Christ are you that bored?!

Fine, the headline could have been worded a little better. It just seems that since there hasn't been any sort of confirmation, people just want to go out and say it shouldn't be there in the first place. I am done with this thread.

This.

It still doesn't make it CONFIRMED, only likely. There's a difference.

1:55 plz

KTHXBAI

The question of the hour is, can you PROVE it is wrong?

http://lplive.net/forum/index.php?s=&s...t&p=159218..

we have a more valid argument. AND FOR FUCKS SAKE, can people stop trying to make it all a contest with LPA Vs LPL Jesus Christ are you that bored?!

Ok, my bad my bad.

btw: THIS IS A CONFIRMATION:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxNg7SlMYpY

Edited by maik_gianino

Here's my view:

Numbrocker posted the tweet, assuming the hash tag meant the album name (a pretty logical conclusion, because why else include it)

No other proof is found.

LPL starts bashing

WHO gives two craps? Seriously. Approach it with this mindset "the album might be called 'Living Things' " consider your thoughts from that. Then with this mindset "It won't be called that" and consider thoughts.

I remember numbrocker being a valuable contributor to the information flow of ATS and general.

I also remember me posting how a radio station would play a clip of the catalyst before everyone heard it and it turned out to be false. Nobody gave me any trouble....

Agreed. It's just sad that since the headline for this thread didn't read "Possible title for upcoming album to be Living Things", people began being so hell bent on not wanting to see the words "confirmed" anywhere. Whatever it is, we are all part of a community and stupid things like this shouldn't split us apart. Everyone makes mistakes. Move on.

Edited by Logo85

No matter what argument anybody brings up, nobody can say it is confirmed yet. You can get as mad as you want but that's the bottom line. If it does turn out to be called "Living Things" then we're all dicks bla bla bla I'm sure we'll all move on.Anyway, Monday should be an exciting day! I suggest we all look forward to that and the year ahead for LP and the LP community. We should all leave this thread behind!I'm sorry Numbrocker if I caused any offence