LP album to be released in September?

Yass

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is legit.

So, considering the album release date for Germany, September 24th, I guess the album will be released in the US (and worlwide) on September 28th.

I think in some other European countries (Netherlands is one, I think) albums are released even before.

I guess we'll have the leak on September 20th :D

True, MTM released a few days earlier in the Netherlands then the official release date.

DO NOT belive amazon.DE!!!!

They have a lot of fakes, like this: http://www.amazon.de/Linkin-Park-Live-Tokyo/dp/B003JHXZJE and i suppose this is one of them.

The cake is a lie!Don’t listen to GLaDOS’Amazon's lies

p.s. I don't think that album will be releaser BEFORE LP eill go to first tour in this year. October-November.

Edited by ivan_astahov

Albums are only released on Tuesdays in the US...so I'm assuming the 28th here if this is true. My birthday is September 21st and it's a Tuesday so that would be sick if it came out that day!

If I'm right, Amazon was right about DBS, MTM etc. So it's pretty plausible. And LP releases are usually released a couple of days for the US date. The special presale of MtM was May 11, while the international date was May 15.

Edited by ThePretender

A lot of sources have been telling us that the album will be released in September.

And I think it's true. I can't believe that we're almost three months away from the new album :P ! This is sick :D !

Edited by DogFan_LP

Best reply ever xD

And on topic, 24th of September is waaay too far but a leak is possible.. I don't know if I want the album to leak though.. It's good to hear it early but it sucks for the band..

no it's not...wtf

why would LP release the date early to amazon??? and why amazon? but i think its too soon to go on tour after an album release but i think it would be earlier than sept. 24th

Edited by LPkillz

why would LP release the date early to amazon??? and why amazon? but i think its too soon to go on tour after an album release and then go on tour but i think it would be earlier than sept. 24th

why would LP give a 6 track sampler of the new album to some DJ in England??? that sampler had the lead single in it btw.

Edited by mariana

I just hope they don't make it a self titled album. I really am not a fan of albums that use that when its not their first record.

Does it really matter? :lol:

I did not like Minutes to Midnight at all but I am pretty stoked about this next album, considering it was called a progressive approach.

Edit: My first time posting on 4.0, I must say it is quite sick. Nice job guys.

Edited by rav0k

i dont give a crap if the new album is called " linkin park and the chocolate factory" . the album is gonna be badass!

"Linkin Park and the Chocolate Factory" sounds pretty badass to me. Way better than "Elephant Message" lol