Linkin Park Releases 'Talking to Myself' Lyric Video

hahninator

Still can't watch the video, it says it's not available yet... But I don't think I'd be able to see it even if I could. I haven't been able to listen to Talking To Myself at all. It came out that day, and while watching it I just kept repeating to myself that it was about time we had a video with footage from the live shows like in the video, it was all so well done. And, I remember saying out loud that Chester's voice was so good. I'm just so afraid to listen to it, I don't know why...

It's a nice video all in all and I like how they made this one, plus the end image.

I wonder when they'd want to release it then though. Was it supposed to be as reminder for after a month perhaps? Or maybe way later?
Also still really interested what they'll do with the asian dates. it takes so long for them to announce something definite.

The Indonesia people were posting about this show back in April, so I at least at the bare minimum believe that their promoter(s) is/are asking LP about if Japan is happening, if they can book a show. This says a show is HAPPENING but I don't buy that for now until we see a date. I don't see why that is unbelievable if they haven't canceled Japan.

This TTM video was obviously made earlier than July 20. By the way, it's a great video. The whole silhouette thing with Chester plays right into the lyrics - really cool. Do I like it more after what has happened? Probably, but it reminds me of the Given Up music video. Didn't Fiore do that? It's a good one too.

It looks like now, it was released by Vevo accidentally? Or something? They also still have that live in Amsterdam video shot by fans to release. But if it wasn't meant to come out, I wonder when they REALLY wanted to release it.

The Indonesia people were posting about this show back in April, so I at least at the bare minimum believe that their promoter(s) is/are asking LP about if Japan is happening, if they can book a show. This says a show is HAPPENING but I don't buy that for now until we see a date. I don't see why that is unbelievable if they haven't canceled Japan.

This TTM video was obviously made earlier than July 20. By the way, it's a great video. The whole silhouette thing with Chester plays right into the lyrics - really cool. Do I like it more after what has happened? Probably, but it reminds me of the Given Up music video. Didn't Fiore do that? It's a good one too.

It looks like now, it was released by Vevo accidentally? Or something? They also still have that live in Amsterdam video shot by fans to release. But if it wasn't meant to come out, I wonder when they REALLY wanted to release it.

You could never compare anything with the Given Up music video unless it's something from Hybrid Theory, Meteora or Minutes To Midnight. Everything after Minutes To Midnight sucks.

• 4 months later...

I'm completely guessing on this, but it is possible that the release was postponed after Chester passed. Then, it was originally made public by mistake back in August...and now is the time that the band feels right releasing this "officially".

Postponed it ASAP because of July 20. Original plan was music video, fan video, then lyric video all in a week or so as TTM was released as a single. Song probably would have charted well, it's a good song.

VEVO released it on accident in August. Band is releasing it now because it's five months since July 20. They are doing as much as they can to help fans heal basically. They want to memorialize Chester as much as possible. Doing a great job in my opinion.

I'm curious if any of the last released videos will be on TV.

Postponed it ASAP because of July 20. Original plan was music video, fan video, then lyric video all in a week or so as TTM was released as a single. Song probably would have charted well, it's a good song.

Yes, it's a really good song, one of my favorite right after Sorry For Now.

Whatever happened to LPTV? I think the last one we got was like August 2015. LOL. I wish we got some episodes from late 2015, and 2016, of the band making some of the songs on OML, like we used to get videos of. Even the 2017 tour.

Whatever happened to LPTV? I think the last one we got was like August 2015. LOL. I wish we got some episodes from late 2015, and 2016, of the band making some of the songs on OML, like we used to get videos of. Even the 2017 tour.

There's a couple of LPU TV of making of heavy, and as far of 2017 tour I found this

Im wonder where this come from since it's not on the official LP channel

There's a couple of LPU TV of making of heavy, and as far of 2017 tour I found this

Im wonder where this come from since it's not on the official LP channel

They posted 60 second~ videos like this from Buenos Aires, Santiago, and Lima on the LP Facebook page. Sao Paulo surprisingly didn't get a video.