User ranks! / Contributors

[AndOne]

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, it's not an official rule but let's make it one. So, if you are registered for 1 year or more (with a minimum of 100 posts!), you can PM me with a custom title.

If you want to change it you have to wait another year :P so think about it wisely.

Getting a custom title with a certain amount is not a good idea imo. Rather someone who is loyal instead of someone who just posts a lot.

i used to be a contributor... but someday it just turned back to regular member... i'm not sure if it was because i was banned during january :X

Probably yes. Because it is a member's group you consist in - Either Contributor, or Regular Member, or Banned.

So when you were unbanned - nobody remembered that you were a Contributor before ;)

Probably yes. Because it is a member's group you consist in - Either Contributor, or Regular Member, or Banned.

So when you were unbanned - nobody remembered that you were a Contributor before ;)

=/ that sucks. i loved to be a contributor. hopefully i'll find how to help here so i can be one again LOL

What did you do last time to get Contributor?

I ripped KROQ kevin and bean 2007 show, uploaded it, and sent some show notes regarding mike mistaking on piano when he was playing PMA, wich made the band started to play that song slower than on SS06 shows. hum... also i helped to translate and keep well informed to hahninator about maquinaria festival 2010 show, :P since he wasn't ver much into spanish i gathered all the information concering that in early july. that's it, if i'm right.

:P actually if you see the page from that show, i appear as the taper of one of the sources. in the old website i was mentioned in the show notes, but it was edited when lpl 4.0 was launched.

I ripped KROQ kevin and bean 2007 show, uploaded it, and sent some show notes regarding mike mistaking on piano when he was playing PMA, wich made the band started to play that song slower than on SS06 shows. hum... also i helped to translate and keep well informed to hahninator about maquinaria festival 2010 show, :P since he wasn't ver much into spanish i gathered all the information concering that in early july. that's it, if i'm right.

:P actually if you see the page from that show, i appear as the taper of one of the sources. in the old website i was mentioned in the show notes, but it was edited when lpl 4.0 was launched.

LIKE A BOSS!

I'd like to see ---Woco21--- get a contributer status since he gave you guys the Hybrid Theory Unmastered and is a regular poster in the merch thread and helped a fair few people out.

Your too kind :P lol, But thanks 4 that Nomination.

I don't feel like I've done too much :P, I guess it just comes with being a kick-ass collector :P

Those Un-mastered Tracks weren't so tough to get a hold of, luckily the Buyer of the CD Contacted me and he let me share it with you guys, which was great :D