"Set B13"

hahninator

Well it looks like Mike Shinoda wasn't joking at the Sunrise show soundcheck on Jan 20th! It seems there really are THREE brand new setlists on this tour instead of two!

SET B13

THE REQUIEM / THE RADIANCE

FAINT

LYING FROM YOU

GIVEN UP

WHAT I'VE DONE

NO MORE SORROW

FROM THE INSIDE (W/LONG INTRO)

JORNADA DEL MUERTO

WAITING FOR THE END

BLACKOUT

NUMB (W/ OPPENHEIMER OUTRO, INTO...)

IRIDESCENT

THE CATALYST (NO FALLOUT)

SHADOW OF THE DAY

IN THE END

BLEED IT OUT

ENCORE:

EMPTY SPACES

WHEN THEY COME FOR ME

PAPERCUT

CRAWLING

NEW DIVIDE

ONE STEP CLOSER

View a picture of the setlist HERE. Thanks to LPLiveFanatic on Twitter for the heads up!

So what do you guys think will be on what we assume is Set B12? 'Burning In The Skies' most likely, right? What will open?

What do you all think of B13?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i think this is my favorite set so far, instead of dropping anything, id just make it two songs longer and add BITS after SOTD and W&K somewhere in the first half of the set

it looks like they dropped the faint outro though, i guess it doesnt work well as an opener

no WJ&L is nice, it was boring anyway, the band wasnt doing anything

no fallout is interesting, i could care less though

im assuming swimming and smoke on BIO means BITS during the bridge?

i wonder what thermal cam and lipstick cam are, sounds interesting

sick encore

Savio into Faint must be weird. I'd rather see Savio into something hard hitting with the first second. Like Papercut. Savio into Papercut blew the place the fuck up lol.

Maybe they rotate like this:

A1

B11

B12

B13

So that means Wretches will be in 2 sets if it's in B12 too. I don't see a need to throw A1 away because it's not that bad of a setlist. Rotate FOUR setlists and that'd be great.

New setlists mean nothing to me unless there's a song debuting or old ones returning,etc. Lol.

Still, Hopefully Robot Boy will debut, I can't see it not happening, its similar in regards to LTGYA, I think it would be fantastic live.

Well, I would put Blackout in the Encore, this a highlight song and it is a better Encore Song as in the middle of the Set.

The change are better now, but I really miss some oldies With you ect. From the Inside would played last year, lying from you too. Only things that new is, that the new sets are a mix off the Main Set and a few things of changes.

They should me to shock, I want it.

Pretty genius marketing by LP. They know I want to see "Burning In The Skies", so of course they won't play it regularly till the NEXT tour. I wonder if there is an option to just auto-transfer my tax return into LP's bank account?

Seriously though, swapping around the order of the songs does nothing for me. 3 completely different setlists (you know, with DIFFERENT songs?) is the impossible dream of the hardcore LP fan.

This is probley the best set list of all times! Its my favorite so far!:)

Well it looks like Mike Shinoda wasn't joking at the Sunrise show soundcheck on Jan 20th! It seems there really are THREE brand new setlists on this tour instead of two!

SET B13

THE REQUIEM / THE RADIANCE

FAINT

LYING FROM YOU

GIVEN UP

WHAT I'VE DONE

NO MORE SORROW

FROM THE INSIDE (W/LONG INTRO)

JORNADA DEL MUERTO

WAITING FOR THE END

BLACKOUT

NUMB (W/ OPPENHEIMER OUTRO, INTO...)

IRIDESCENT

THE CATALYST (NO FALLOUT)

SHADOW OF THE DAY

IN THE END

BLEED IT OUT

ENCORE:

EMPTY SPACES

WHEN THEY COME FOR ME

PAPERCUT

CRAWLING

NEW DIVIDE

ONE STEP CLOSER

View a picture of the setlist HERE. Thanks to LPLiveFanatic on Twitter for the heads up!

So what do you guys think will be on what we assume is Set B12? 'Burning In The Skies' most likely, right? What will open?

What do you all think of B13?

I do not understand why they keep songs like "Shadow Of The Day" or "Iridescent" or "What I've Done", they can put songs a little better than those like "A Place For My Head", "Figure.09" or play a new song that they never played live, or bring back "Breaking The Habit" it's a classic, or "Wretches & Kings", I don't see much difference in these new setlist, just a energy at the beginning and the encore.

Great setlist! Kicking out some of the interludes is win to me, they were way too much of it. However, now it's almost sure they won't play anything on this tour they haven't played in Europe/Australia. Setlist 3 will probably consist of switching songs again, with WaK and BITS back.

Why do people complain about there being no old stuff. I'm not trying to start a debate but this is the A THOUSAND SUNS World Tour! Not the "ATS but we'll play more old stuff than new for those fans who want it" Tour...(sorry thats the best I could come up with.) If they don't come out with a new CD soon then I would expect the setlist to change during the summer/fall of 2011.