BID Release Details + Album Artwork On April 16th

[AndOne]

WAIT WAIT WAIT, HOLD THE PHONE !

You mean to tell me that we did 16 puzzles just for the BID single art? & NOT ONE (count it) ONE! Snippet

*flips arms in the air* IM DONE! Even though its only 4-5 more days.

Anyways, Skin To Bone sounds like a better album name, Living Things could be the next single while Lost In The Echo is the 3rd single.

Honestly, I found myself doing the puzzles more just for the sake of solving them than for snippets lol. Like others have said, BID comes out in like 5 days, I can wait. I just wanted the puzzle solved lol.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Honestly, I found myself doing the puzzles more just for the sake of solving them than for snippets lol. Like others have said, BID comes out in like 5 days, I can wait. I just wanted the puzzle solved lol.

So we got Trollnoda ina way for no sinppets :?

Ooo well 4-5 more days, lets see what more there going to pull out there hat!

Still don't understand why LP fans are being so narrow-minded. Yes, "Living Things" does NOT sound like a Linkin Park album, but we've only heard a terrible quality leak of one song from the album. Maybe it'll be more appealing once we hear the album and understand their direction. Who knows, maybe there's a title track called "Living Things" as well, and maybe it's so amazing and LP-encompassing that they decided to name the album after it. Be pissed off about not hearing snippets, but throw them a bone when it comes to names that we don't even understand the symbolism behind yet!

Guys, check this out!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Living_Things_(album)

It even says the genre is Alternative rock. I wonder if they're using this album to get ideas for their own album. lololol

By the way, that would be awesome if LP's album cover was like that ^. And they MUST have a song with a name as awesome as "The Big Cats of Shambala".

Edited by LinkinParkHotspur

Guys, check this out!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Living_Things_(album)

It even says the genre is Alternative rock. I wonder if they're using this album to get ideas for their own album. lololol

By the way, that would be awesome if LP's album cover was like that ^. And they MUST have a song with a name as awesome as "The Big Cats of Shambala".

Just looked this up

This song is pretty f*cking badass

Judging an album by its name is just stupid, no one would do that, but I think we can all agree that it's a very weird / boring album name. Even Metalapsyis or whatever the that one fake name was sounds better.

Metalepsis, and yeah i agree. I actually like Metalepsis.

IMO: Skin to Bone>Metalepsis> what ever that other rumored name was that i already forgot> Living Things

but yeah judging an album by the name is stupid. I think it will be an amazing album no matter how stupid the album name is

Still don't understand why LP fans are being so narrow-minded. Yes, "Living Things" does NOT sound like a Linkin Park album, but we've only heard a terrible quality leak of one song from the album. Maybe it'll be more appealing once we hear the album and understand their direction. Who knows, maybe there's a title track called "Living Things" as well, and maybe it's so amazing and LP-encompassing that they decided to name the album after it. Be pissed off about not hearing snippets, but throw them a bone when it comes to names that we don't even understand the symbolism behind yet!

Narrow-minded is pretty harsh. I personally am not assuming anything from a possible title; only that it sounds like a bad title, based on what we know about the album so far, which is practically nothing. Album titles have zero bearing on the album's actual quality, which is something all of us know.

Shitty album titles have the potential to push away potential buyers, though, because there are dumbasses that judge an album entirely by the title and front cover.

I just want some new goddamn music. Five more days.

Man, I know we can judge jack shit from the name of the album in terms of musical style, but if it IS called Living Things... worst album name I've heard for a long while. Skin to Bone/Metalepsis sound good. Living Things does not.

Sounds like an album name someone like The Wanted would come up with.

I know. I'm a bit sorry, tho. I kinda needed to get rid of that knowledge somehow... Thing is, would you believe me if I told you that Living Things actually IS the album title? :ph34r:

I'm not sure I would believe you if you told me the sky was blue.

I've been thinking about the leak. It's obviously recorded on a shitty old phone recorder. Does

Anyone remember mike uploading brads phone?! Now I know for a fact brad uses a blackberry he's seen usin one. So why would they upload a clip of that shitty phone.... Is it all linked?!

I've been thinking about the leak. It's obviously recorded on a shitty old phone recorder. Does

Anyone remember mike uploading brads phone?! Now I know for a fact brad uses a blackberry he's seen usin one. So why would they upload a clip of that shitty phone.... Is it all linked?!

I was wondering that for a while. I think it's unlikely, someone like WBR wouldn't entertain the idea of their band releasing a terribly low quality leak of part of a brand new song though.