Another Mike Twitter update!

Xero21

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm back... Still nothing. I see Adam is here... Get your iPhone ordered yet?

Lord it's hard to stay on topic when there isn't anything going on still...

Topic? What topic? The topic about how we've been Mike-Rolled?

i still have hope that LP will be releasing the announcement today. They all know how obsessed we are right now on this site....so they'd tell us that they're not releasing anything if they weren't. but they haven't all this time, which makes me think they might still release something

As you can see there is an elephant in the picture CLEARLY meaning that we are going to have a albums about animals and the first single will be a remake of the popular "Nelly the Elephant"...Mike had us fooled all along. shame on me. ;)

Welcome to LPL, corey_UKLP. I hope we get an answer today....tonight in my time.

Welcome to LPL, corey_UKLP. I hope we get an answer today....tonight in my time.

Haha well I joined this site a couple of years ago now but due to the demise of friendship between the two creators I sort of lost intrest and forgot my login so im back under a new aliais, and also waiting for some news as well. I feel slightly offended that mike tried to tell us his twitter had broken :angry:

Corey_UKLP and GigaScythe - did you guys get standing tickets or seats for the o2? I got seats

Although I like to stand at alot of the gigs because there is a better atmosphere when im seeing my favorite band, who put on a show as well as performance I like to watch it in comfort. So seating. I feel like such a "Rick Rubin" :(

Edited by corey_UKLP