LPTV: The Hunting Party Tour | Europe - PART 2

Qwerty95k

In this episode the tour stops in Amsterdam where the 12th International LPU Summit takes place and the Linkin Park LINE sticker pack launches globally. Austin from Of Mice & Men joins the band on stage for FAINT.

thoughts ?

Edited by Qwerty95k

This LPtv episode was fucking awesome, They showed a lot of the show footage compared to what they normally do. Normally they would show us 10 seconds of a performance where 5 seconds of it contains studio track playing to the performance. Faint was amazing, the screams sounded astonishing, both from Austin and Chester, what surprised me about Chester is that he did the screams much better than he normally do.

We will never get that footage sadly.

So practically they recordad all the "recording sessions" for nothing? Like "all for nothing" :D

What song was that playing in the first half

If you mean the song after "Faint" is from the Mall OST call "Barry's Story".

Nice episode. But I'm still waiting for the making of THP, what happen with those footage? Well, time will tell.

We aren't going to get that most likely. The album was released quite some time ago, back in June, and we have seen like 3% of the footage from the studio sessions and that was only from short promo videos back then. Someone asked Mike about it at the Summit in Darien Center but I don't remember exactly what he said. He basically said that we aren't getting it, though.

We aren't going to get that most likely. The album was released quite some time ago, back in June, and we have seen like 3% of the footage from the studio sessions and that was only from short promo videos back then. Someone asked Mike about it at the Summit in Darien Center but I don't remember exactly what he said. He basically said that we aren't getting it, though.

Too bad really, that sucks.

I've asked Rob about it during the Bremen Meet&Greet. He said "yeah we have the footage, maybe we could release it". So basically, it's not gonna happen.