Submit Site Corrections Here

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

should it be mentioned in the iTunes '11 page that...

- the samples for Jornada were mistakenly still on for first two piano notes in WFTE?

- and you can hear it in the raw audio, but the iTunes EP (and thus I assume the DSP...?) edits this out

http://lplive.net/shows/20120518.php - I know this is probably going to be edited numerous times over the next few days, but I figure I might as well offer what input I can now:

-While we obviously can't confirm this 100% at this time, I think it's reasonable to assume that the version of Tinfoil used for the intro isn't the full song. Just something to keep in mind that may need correcting once the album drops.

-Faint had the regular extended outro.

-From what I can tell, With You did NOT have an extended intro (despite it being labeled as such on the setlist), however it DID have a slightly extended scratching outro.

-Given Up had the short extended outro with the "extra note," but the "extra note" was the same as the last note of the song this time, instead of modulating to whatever note the next song started on like it did in 2010-2011.

-Joe messed up the intro to Blackout.

-Somewhere I Belong's extended intro was brand new - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1z3TzH4jxE

-I'm pretty sure the Waiting For the End intro should be spelled "Apaches" (I noticed Jonas questioning this in the show thread because it was spelled differently on the HOB and KROQ setlists). As far as I know, there's no significance to "apatches," so the other spelling makes more sense.

-One Step Closer had the same extended outro as usual.

-Bleed it Out had an extended intro and outro.

Also, I know "Hip Hop Medley" is an unofficial title for the Step Up/Nobody's Listening/It's Goin' Down medley from '04, but it's such a universally accepted title that everybody refers to it by that name, and LPL even uses it on the '04 setlist pages. For consistency's sake, I vote that the new LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent medley should have a name of its own as well. "Ballad Medley," perhaps?

Edited by Astat

Julien-K

27.04.2012 West Hollywood, CA United States The Viper Room

Source 1:

Format : Flash Video

File size : 625 MiB

Duration : 1h 4mn

Overall bit rate : 1 346 Kbps

Video

Format : AVC

Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec

Format profile : Main@L4.1

Format settings, CABAC : Yes

Format settings, ReFrames : 1 frame

Codec ID : 7

Width : 1 280 pixels

Height : 720 pixels

Display aspect ratio : 16:9

Frame rate mode : Constant

Frame rate : 1 000.000 fps

Original frame rate : 30.000 fps

Color space : YUV

Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0

Bit depth : 8 bits

Scan type : Progressive

Audio

Format : AAC

Format/Info : Advanced Audio Codec

Format profile : LC

Codec ID : 10

Channel(s) : 2 channels

Channel positions : Front: L R

Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz

Compression mode : Lossy

Delay relative to video : 11ms

Also, I know "Hip Hop Medley" is an unofficial title for the Step Up/Nobody's Listening/It's Goin' Down medley from '04, but it's such a universally accepted title that everybody refers to it by that name, and LPL even uses it on the '04 setlist pages. For consistency's sake, I vote that the new LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent medley should have a name of its own as well. "Ballad Medley," perhaps?

Actually the so called Hip Hop Medley is just labeled Medley on LP's 04 setlists. A while ago I changed it all to Medley but I noticed just yesterday that the change got lost due the site crash last year or something.

You mean "ballad medley" for the notes part? LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent is a good official name for the song in the set.

Mark is usually the one responsable for the notes stuff, we wasn't here so I did it this time. When they add new stuff we have to come up with new notes, not really my cup of tea, I like to do other stuff ^^ There was no time to discuss any of that yet between me and Mark.

Wasn't the Bleed It Out extended outro a lot faster than usual?

That new SIB intro is really awesome! The first video that I watched didn't have the intro. The drum intro was getting really old, glad to see they came up with something fresh.

The With You intro is not really extended but it's not the original song intro either. It's the normal intro with some sort of drum beat in the background and Joe scratching.

Actually the so called Hip Hop Medley is just labeled Medley on LP's 04 setlists. A while ago I changed it all to Medley but I noticed just yesterday that the change got lost due the site crash last year or something.

You mean "ballad medley" for the notes part? LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent is a good official name for the song in the set.

Mark is usually the one responsable for the notes stuff, we wasn't here so I did it this time. When they add new stuff we have to come up with new notes, not really my cup of tea, I like to do other stuff ^^ There was no time to discuss any of that yet between me and Mark.

Wasn't the Bleed It Out extended outro a lot faster than usual?

That new SIB intro is really awesome! The first video that I watched didn't have the intro. The drum intro was getting really old, glad to see they came up with something fresh.

The With You intro is not really extended but it's not the original song intro either. It's the normal intro with some sort of drum beat in the background and Joe scratching.

Yeah, the end of BIO was faster than usual because Sabotage is at a slightly faster tempo, so once they sped up for that, they just played the rest of the song that way.

http://lplive.net/shows/20110625.php

"Mike played what he said was a "remix" of 'When They Come For Me' by changing up the samples. Brad also changed up what he usually does on the megaphone during the song."

Clarifying this a little, Mike jokingly made the "remix" comment because when he went to play the samples at the beginning of the song, his keyboard was on the wrong setting and played piano sounds instead of the regular distorted samples in the WTCFM intro. Changing up the samples after that was still intentional though.

*Edit* Also noticed that the "number" on this show says "11 of 15," when it should be "11 of 17."

Edited by Astat

The website is all in Russian language itself so the name of it is with E, its like Odessa (Russain variant) and Odesa with 1 S (in Ukranian). If you want to stick with local language (Ukranian) as Serg insist so it is with O :rolleyes:

Correct.

And if we have Odesa in Ukrainian, we should have stadium name transliterated from Ukrainian too :)

And because the show itself is in Ukraine it should be all Ukrainian, even though most people in that part of country speak Russian. :)

Yeah, I'm from Western Ukraine, where people speak Ukrainian - that's probably the main reason, lol.

This rus-ukr debates got even here, rofl.

Clarifying this a little, Mike jokingly made the "remix" comment because when he went to play the samples at the beginning of the song, his keyboard was on the wrong setting and played piano sounds instead of the regular distorted samples in the WTCFM intro. Changing up the samples after that was still intentional though.

I was there, I can confirm that.

03.02.2001 San Bernardino, CA => 3 songs proshot (as seen on youtube)

((10.02.2001 St. Louis, MO => m&g video)) DVD low q

15.11.2003 San Bernardino, CA => i got a proshot from Papercut, poa, bth (don't know from where i got it long time already) (not 200% sure if it's from this show)

Edited by verbatim2

http://lplive.net/shows/20070612.php

Source 2 - it's From The Inside, not "Fron the Inside" ;)

on a less pedantic note, Berlin '10 is totally missing the info for the DVD that is available.

Dallas, TX '07 missing all mention of the DSP

info on partial DVD for London Docklands '01 missing. I've taken your (Jonas) info from here and tried to format it for the guide, do check this is correct though -

Source 2: Video - PROSHOT (TV > Panasonic DMR-E55 > DVDM)

Taper: Unknown

Time: 23:41 minutes

Format: DVDM (PAL 4:3 (Half-D1: 352x576) Dual Dolby Digital 2.0 256 kbs Audio)/ 538MB

Notes: menu and 8 chapters (by song). HBO Reverb with Interviews which are only a part of this special and are from an earlier date. Dual Audio. Polish dub on the Interviews. With You, Runaway, By Myself, Forgotten, APFMH are all missing from the broadcast.

however - High Voltage is included in the DVD as part of the set, yet the other source doesn't have it being played... :/

also, a few of the 2012 pages need the "next show" button putting in