Submit Site Corrections Here

Maybe we could also add VMA rehearsals to the guide, which was the day before VMAs?

Those were performed in front of some spectators actually, so it would be interesting to have it in list, if we know venue, date, and setlist (even though it does not consist of full songs).

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Haha you should leave it. I enjoyed the laugh.

sorry it's too late :P but this was awesome :D

It's cause I copied all the setlists from LPL 2.0 and that time we had no setlist and Jonas later on added the pictures and forgot to add the setlist or maybe I forgot to do it, after he told so :P

never mind which is the correct one, it was an EPIC FAIL :D

Maybe we could also add VMA rehearsals to the guide, which was the day before VMAs?

Those were performed in front of some spectators actually, so it would be interesting to have it in list, if we know venue, date, and setlist (even though it does not consist of full songs).

So I guess we're not adding this as a separate show page? Only as a Show Note in actual performance's page?

if you can give us a list of the songs we can add it, but as long as we don't have any specific infos about the show we can't add it to the year page :P

Since when we have such a rule?

Even we knew few songs from a show - we added a setlist with :

xx. Song Title 1.

xx. Song Title 2, etc.

And there was a guy on the forums who was there in audience. so he probably knows the setlist.

And this is not a regular rehearsal, because it was in front of an audience.

I know this is a little bit nit-picky, but it just has been annoying me soooo much >.<

July 18th 2008 - Burgettstown - can you switch it to Pittsburgh?

It's in the "greater Pittsburgh area" and everyone from the area refer to the Post Gazette Pavillion as in Pittsburgh.

It also says Pittsburgh on the 2008 Projekt Revolution sticker :)

18.07.2008 Burgettstown, PA Post-Gazette Pavilion

Thank you guys :D

Wikipedia and the official venue site says the address is Burgettstown, PA. No matter what the sticker says but even the official info is wrong sometimes. Of course we know Burgettstown is Pittsburgh it's the same for sooo many venues. We just want to be as acurate as possible where the venues really are.

Just noticed this, I believe the intro to Shadow of the Day has been extended at all the 2010 shows. It's nothing special really, they loop the intro beat a couple more times (probably to get the audience clapping or something), but it's still something different.

I think that also accounts for the intro of the song being called "messed up" in the notes for this show - http://lplive.net/shows/20101022.php I don't really hear anything different about it than any other show from the tour.

And I still think we should note somehow that the instrumental portion of The Radiance is played underneath the Mario Savio speech during the intro to Wretches and Kings.

Just noticed this, I believe the intro to Shadow of the Day has been extended at all the 2010 shows. It's nothing special really, they loop the intro beat a couple more times (probably to get the audience clapping or something), but it's still something different.

I think that also accounts for the intro of the song being called "messed up" in the notes for this show - http://lplive.net/shows/20101022.php I don't really hear anything different about it than any other show from the tour.

You are right the intro felt indeed longer than usual. The show page you linked to, Stuttgart, the mess up is not the intro being longer, they had to restart the intro about 5 seconds in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK8H9i0ht9U

8:49

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...