Mike's VMA Tracks

Mycophycophyta

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way Cigarettes owns all of them.

Cigarettes and In stereo are Two FM songs that get played alot in my car.

"If you're in the car

Turn up the track man

Give the whole neighbourhood some second hand rap"

Yes mike, I'm certainly doing that.

Cigarettes and In stereo are Two FM songs that get played alot in my car.

"If you're in the car

Turn up the track man

Give the whole neighbourhood some second hand rap"

Yes mike, I'm certainly doing that.

It's such a brilliant/clever song. Very underrated too. I guess because it's more of a rap song than a hip-hop song if you get what I'm saying; It's no Kenji, but it's no Believe Me either.

It's such a brilliant/clever song. Very underrated too. I guess because it's more of a rap song than a hip-hop song if you get what I'm saying; It's no Kenji, but it's no Believe Me either.

Haha yeh. See where im from, Basically everyone listens to rap and what not (extremely good example is Tupac songs)

Alright FM is no tupac as far as i know but people actually like songs like Cigarettes here. Also Remember The Name was pretty big a few years ago when it was out.

Funny story Involving Cigarettes, I was waiting at a set of lights for ever and was pumping Cigarettes. And because i have a Sound System in the car which can be heard streets away (thats how i like my music). I had this guy next to pull up and start nodding his head to the beat. He then rolls his window down and asks what the song was. Hes like "man thats a sick song, How come i've never heard of Fort Minor before" I basically replied "Trust me, you've heard of Fort Minor one way or another"

Haha yeh. See where im from, Basically everyone listens to rap and what not (extremely good example is Tupac songs)

Alright FM is no tupac as far as i know but people actually like songs like Cigarettes here. Also Remember The Name was pretty big a few years ago when it was out.

Funny story Involving Cigarettes, I was waiting at a set of lights for ever and was pumping Cigarettes. And because i have a Sound System in the car which can be heard streets away (thats how i like my music). I had this guy next to pull up and start nodding his head to the beat. He then rolls his window down and asks what the song was. Hes like "man thats a sick song, How come i've never heard of Fort Minor before" I basically replied "Trust me, you've heard of Fort Minor one way or another"

LOL good point.