BID Release Details + Album Artwork On April 16th

[AndOne]

Warner Germany reports that the new single 'Burn It Down' will be released as a 1 track digital single in the iTunes Store on April 16, 3 PM (local time) and it will also hit the radio stations on that day. Additionally the artwork for the new album will be revealed too!

Posted Image

We'll keep you updated with more announcements concering the release of 'Burn It Down' in other countries.

Source: http://www.warnermusic.de/news/?article=8a...e=Linkin%20Park

Thanks to BlackChester for the heads up!

EDIT:

As of 3:30 PM on April 12th a new puzzle in the form of a Galaga esque game has appeared at burnitdown.linkinpark.com, when hit the smaller clusters you can hear snippets of a new song played! The plot thickens with just a few days left until the 16th, do you prefer this game over the puzzles ?

EDIT 2:

From user Pro_Ice

New game is based off indie game Osmos where you have to absorb smaller beings to get bigger. Point of this one is to be the biggest. As soon as you solve it it offers to save progress and offers new levels each day. Plus it reacts to game events by playing snippets of various instrumentals of the song. I say it's awesome, partially because of being built on HTML5.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Warner posted, that the Album Artwork will be released.. pretty legit source if you ask me ;) And with the album artwork it'll be pretty likely that the title will be announced too

Not necessarily. Look at A Thousand Suns artwork. The name is not in the album artwork cover.

EDIT: You're probably right. But I'm just saying that if they were going to release the album name, why not include that in the description as well? They can say "Album Artwork" but not "Album Title"?

Edited by HybridThe0ry97

Not necessarily. Look at A Thousand Suns artwork. The name is not in the album artwork cover.

Fair point. LP aren't exactly title song people either. To be honest though, the ATS artwork was shit imo - I'm hoping for a cover which has a title. That way we can get that too.

I've heard that it'll be "Living Things"... (the album title)

oh for-

that's just speculation. There's been no confirmation of that yet.

I really hope it's not Living Things, because that's not a good title...unless we need some sort of context for it. I dunno.

It's nice to get some sort of release confirmation, though. Finally.

oh for-

that's just speculation. There's been no confirmation of that yet.

I really hope it's not Living Things, because that's not a good title...unless we need some sort of context for it. I dunno.

It's nice to get some sort of release confirmation, though. Finally.

If you decode that numbers from puzzle, like stl22 said, you'll get "LIV_ING_THI_NG_S "

It is a "semi-official confirmation" :lol:

american or european time?

it was confirmed by Warner Germany, so I assume that AndOne's "(local time)" means GMT+1

however, this release time could be specific to German iTunes, so check you local version of the programme

If you decode that numbers from puzzle, like stl22 said, you'll get "LIV_ING_THI_NG_S "

It is a "semi-official confirmation" :lol:

no, that doesn't confirm shit. That just means it's in the code and there's another sub-domain. Which means another puzzle.

If that's the album title I'm going to be very upset.

it was confirmed by Warner Germany, so I assume that AndOne's "(local time)" means GMT+1

however, this release time could be specific to German iTunes, so check you local version of the programme

thanks

If that's the album title I'm going to be very upset.

why's everyone hating on "Living Things" I don't feel particularly passionate about i either way. It's interesting without being pretentious *ahem*MinutesToMidnight*AThousandSuns*ahem*

If the title of the album is 'Living Things' I will not judge the new music by his title, 'Meteora' was a very simple title

Yes but is simple as amazing...

I don't know, Living Things is kind of... is ok but is not what i was thinking from Linkin Park...