LPU 11 Launched!

LPxDC

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I never claimed to be real. I just posted the screenshot and let people ASSUME it was. And I haven't stopped because there's nothin wrong with a bit of fun [at the expense of others]. I never said it was real to begin with.

Fix'd.

The fact is, posting a screenshot of the tracks leads people to believe you have it, and you know it. It's exactly the same as saying "Hey, I have these tracks" only you didn't outright state you didn't have them. In the act of posting the screenshot, you pretty much stated "I have these!" Only to say "No I don't! 8D"

Yeah, this is what we call "Trolling". Contrary to popular belief, it's not cool, or fun, and the way you do it is just like someone begging for attention. It's not exactly a constructive contribution to the community, and seeing as you do it every release ((If what someone stated earlier in the thread is true)), then it is repetitive, and in fact, destructive. Nobody gains anything, except disappointment. You get your fun out of disappointing others when you go "I dun have these 8D". Which is pathetic, really.

Yeah, I'm not even going to bother dealing with people like you.

Edited by adaminator1

• 3 weeks later...

Trolling... a.k.a. The act of a person using misleading information to piss off people who don't know better or those who cry for 10 minutes after stubbing their toe.

Seriously, I wouldn't call anything here trolling. The problem here is that 85% of the members are like women during that special time of the month. If you want to see some trolling, go to GameFaqs or a wrestling message board.... Now that's trolling! Har Har.

In other news, (is the act of me jokingly referring to my opinion as news trolling?) LPU11 seems like a better version of LPUX. They've worked out a lot of the glaring flaws and issue's that LPUX brought upon the world. Don't get me wrong, the whole company behind it still seems flawed and unprofessional, but so is Wal-Mart, and I still shop there.

Edited by BlacK0uT

• 3 weeks later...

I just received my LPU11 package last friday, everything is fine, but the back of the CD case is broken :/

Anyone having this issue ? The DBS album I won had a broken CD case too.

I broke a CD case once, but the good thing is, you can take any CD case from a different CD you might not listen to, take all the papers inside them, and move the broken one to there. But that won't work to well if the case is signed

I just received my LPU11 package last friday, everything is fine, but the back of the CD case is broken :/

Anyone having this issue ? The DBS album I won had a broken CD case too.

I know a member from germany whose CD is broken too.

I'm still waiting for my package. Seems like they don't pack safe enough...