New 2015 show(s) announced

[AndOne]

We'll just use this thread for all the new 2014+ shows they announce.

Tour schedule now:

13.02.2014 Dubai, AE, Festival Park, Dubai Jazz Festival
16.02.2014 Greater Noida, IN, Buddh International Circuit, MTV Xtreme
19.02.2014 Jakarta, ID, Tennis Indoor Stadium
22.02.2014 Bowen Hills, AUS, RNA Showgrounds, Soundwave
23.02.2014 Homebush, AUS, Olympic Park, Soundwave
25.02.2014 Newtown, AUS, Enmore Theatre, Sidewave
26.02.2014 St Kilda, AUS, Palais Theatre, Sidewave
27.02.2014 Melbourne, AUS, Palace Theatre, Sidewave
28.02.2014 Flemington, AUS, Flemington Racecourse, Soundwave

01.03.2014 Adelaide, AUS, Bonython Park, Soundwave
03.03.2014 Claremont, AUS, Claremont Showground, Soundwave
06.03.2014 Honolulu, HI The Republik
07.03.2014 Honolulu, HI, The Republik

Latest update:
1/23/14:
Added the India show for Delhi. Originally rumored to be in Mumbai.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am suprised too. It is super late, also it was supposed to be Mumbai show but instead it's in Delhi.. Anyway the venue is amazing, the Buddh International Circuit, the site of India f1 gp... I saw Messhugah and Mutemath there in November...

The tickets went on sale just now for STP gig in India..

And there hasn't been official announcement just yet..

post-3960-1390506868_thumb.jpeg

Edited by RahulSethi

Congrats! This is huge for the India fans. If the STP shows go well and you guys can relay a message to Chester about how much you want LP there, then you might be successful on the next LP world tour. It would not surprise me to see the band perform there when they hit Asia next for their new album. The lengths the fans there have gone to in order to get the band to India are incredible.

EDIT: Don't worry about the official announcement yet, lol, the STP website is fucked and the band is being weird with announcements lately. The three shows in Melbourne thing is really weird.

Congrats! This is huge for the India fans. If the STP shows go well and you guys can relay a message to Chester about how much you want LP there, then you might be successful on the next LP world tour. It would not surprise me to see the band perform there when they hit Asia next for their new album. The lengths the fans there have gone to in order to get the band to India are incredible.

EDIT: Don't worry about the official announcement yet, lol, the STP website is fucked and the band is being weird with announcements lately. The three shows in Melbourne thing is really weird.

Yea man i was trying for meet n greet package on their website but that is fucked too..

Anyways i can say we hopefully get LP in next asia tour coz we are trying amd are really deep into it.. I along with a organiser have been talking to the LP's booking agent for that and things are going well coz they had informed us back in August that they will be planning LP tour in January - feb... They are assuring us late 2014 or 2015 spot.

And i kinda discovered an important info - LP was supposed to perform in India in 2011 asia tour but we had monsoon here so it just couldn't happen.. It was almost finalised the agent told us.

Edited by RahulSethi

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...