Another Mike Twitter update!

Xero21

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if the elephant or warner bros were the ones delaying the inevitable? :P Come on mike, it doesnt have to be announced on twitter does it? Theres ur own website, lp.com or leave it to warner to do it for u. Just get it over with so we can all breathe easily and get some sleep. lol

I'm starting to believe that perhaps Warner stopped Mike from making the announcement, and Mike just played it off on Twitter.

it probably is. even mike wouldn't make us wait this long especially with no other news of anything for the last 24 hours.

just daydreaming here, but perhaps they're trying to finish editting the video and release the video and single now!!! of course no, but hey! i'm just trying to cheer myself up right now.

Edited by zaneroks94

So I've made my decision, I have quit waiting for Mike anymore and any chance of LP's new album updates, and will just wait till September if rumors serves it right for the new album to come out -- it's been over 24 hours of anxious waiting, instead of hoping for the name of the album or single, imma just waiti till the release of the album instead, there's more gurantee as it won't be released on Twitter lol (chances are I'll be back in the next 5 minutes refreshing this page, mike's blog, LP's U-Stream page, LP.com, and LP's twitter lmao)