Linkin Park: Featuring You Winner Revealed VIDEO

lerkid

For all those saying you hate/dislike/don't like the song, you definitely wont have anything to be excited about for the new album. Mike said clearly it sounds just like the album, being VERY similar.

...Which was clearly in reference to the album version of The Catalyst, not the album as a whole.

Agree with you...

This video make my day, was awesome...

just put yourself in the place of this guy and felt the happiness that he felt in that time.... woow...

LP is awesome, not for the music... for the actions... :rolleyes:

Exactly.

I tried to figure out the Top 20 of the Remix Contest

- Rather Red (57th)

- Cale Pellick

- Ill Audio (26th)

- Indy Sagoo (89th)

- David Bonk (4th)

- Digitalomat (367th)

- FreQontrol (8th)

- Keaton Hashimoto (49th)

- Transient Way (7th)

- DJ EnDorphin

- Japanease Robots

- Alex McMillan (3rd)

- Corky G (53th)

- (Gram F)

- Red Elephant

- (Transient Bob)

- The Organization (22th)

- NoBrain

- Sean A (80th)

- (Katsu)

I tried to find out the positions in the contest but i didn't found all of em yet

The names in brackets are the ones I'm not sure about maybe I misheard them idk

Anyway this is what I've got so far...

Edited by sensi

QUOTE (Wayne2kx @ Jul 31 2010, 11:03 AM) Posted ImageFor all those saying you hate/dislike/don't like the song, you definitely wont have anything to be excited about for the new album. Mike said clearly it sounds just like the album, being VERY similar.

...Which was clearly in reference to the album version of The Catalyst, not the album as a whole

No it was in reference to the album itself.. Edited by JJJ

No it was in reference to the album itself..

I'm sorry, but you're fucking crazy if you think an entire album is going to sound like one song, and you're even crazier if you think Linkin Park would attempt to sum up the sound of their entire album based on the sound of one fan remix.

I'm sorry, but you're fucking crazy if you think an entire album is going to sound like one song, and you're even crazier if you think Linkin Park would attempt to sum up the sound of their entire album based on the sound of one fan remix.

He is correct about one thing though. Mike did say that the remix "feels kind of like the album" and that it was like the winner had "already heard the record". However, after that, he said that the remix "sounded like the album in parts". I think Mike was just exagerrating the similarities at first. It sounds like he was just saying that the remix maybe resembled some songs on the album or parts of a couple songs. I definitely think there will be songs on the album that don't sound anything like the winner's remix.

Not impressed with the winner :mellow: they'd better have chosen the song that differs from the true Catalyst more imho

I hoped Mike would choose Alex McMillan or Indy Sagoo (he's also in top 20) - my two favourite mixes :wub:

I loved the guy's reaction when Mike sat down to talk to him lol, he was even able to crack jokes. I would have just died on the spot haha.

Congrats to the winner and all those mentioned too!

LOL +1

Well I'm sorry, but im just saying what Mike said, im not saying that the whole album sounds like one song, did I?