Submit Site Corrections Here

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I just have a doubt... is it possible to change the way that the posts are?

To me, they are showed as a list, and I don't like that.

Sorry if I am being a noob x]

don't worry man, you're not being a noob!

scroll up to the top of the page, and on the top bar of the main post there should be an "options" box, click it, and a menu should drop down. at the bottom of that menu there are three "post options", your one (by what you describe) is currently set to "linear", if you change it to "standard" you can see all posts in full, and if you change it to "outline", you will also see the first post permanently on the top of the page of replies.

hope this helps :)

don't worry man, you're not being a noob!

scroll up to the top of the page, and on the top bar of the main post there should be an "options" box, click it, and a menu should drop down. at the bottom of that menu there are three "post options", your one (by what you describe) is currently set to "linear", if you change it to "standard" you can see all posts in full, and if you change it to "outline", you will also see the first post permanently on the top of the page of replies.

hope this helps :)

Thank You very much man ;)

Are you sure there's a track 21?

Yup, checked the DSP. If you don't have it, check here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wiE458NElw Bleed it Out closed the main set, Faint closed the second encore.

Also, the missing track 13 in this show (the one TTSoul mentioned above should be In the End, it'd be the last song before the encore.

Edited by Astat