LPU11 Coming Soon

Elaine

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it be cool to at least see one of the future LPU releases to be comprised of entirely new songs the guys recorded specifically for that years cd. Kind of like an EP in the vein of Papa Roach's Time For Annihilation

the only decent song on Time For Annihilation was Kick in The Teeth- I really like Papa Roach's new direction - but the rest of the songs on that CD were terrible...

Simple solution. Turn LPL forums into the official message board for the LPU, considering it's the most insightful LP fansite around. No disrespect to LPT or LPA, but LPL has had some sick exclusives.

Um, no. No fansite should ever be turned into an official LP website. And I love LPL and all, but it's not the most insightful. LPA is just as good, I have been a member there since 2005, and LPtimes has some pretty sick shit a lot of the times, especially back in the day. All the fansites are great, and what makes them so great is that they are fansites. Do you think if Warner controlled LPL for the LPU official message board that we would be allowed to share old bootlegs or share exclusives? Highly unlikely.

the only decent song on Time For Annihilation was Kick in The Teeth- I really like Papa Roach's new direction - but the rest of the songs on that CD were terrible...

I don't mean it should sound like those songs, I'm saying they should do LPU cd with an EP's worth of new songs.

Uhh Burn is the shit. Especially when you see the lyrics are about their old record label/management....

Um, no. No fansite should ever be turned into an official LP website. And I love LPL and all, but it's not the most insightful. LPA is just as good, I have been a member there since 2005, and LPtimes has some pretty sick shit a lot of the times, especially back in the day. All the fansites are great, and what makes them so great is that they are fansites. Do you think if Warner controlled LPL for the LPU official message board that we would be allowed to share old bootlegs or share exclusives? Highly unlikely.

I stopped reading after you said no. LPL is the most insightful. Period. No names mentioned, but a certain large LP fansite pretty much copied the whole purpose of LPL not too long ago.

But you are right... every LP fansite is insightful... when they take their information from LPL, and paraphrase it.

I stopped reading after you said no. LPL is the most insightful. Period. No names mentioned, but a certain large LP fansite pretty much copied the whole purpose of LPL not too long ago.

But you are right... every LP fansite is insightful... when they take their information from LPL, and paraphrase it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Uhh Burn is the shit. Especially when you see the lyrics are about their old record label/management....

yeah i guess the lyrics meant alot, but none of it grabbed me - the riff was just a bit tired sounding, like the usual sort of shit you get on a saliva cd...

and anyway, I'm a member of LPL - I bought TFA for the live stuff ;)

Yeah, I decided to drop the issue myself. You and Geki have been around MUCH longer than I have, and out of respect I just decided to bury the issue. We all have our opinions and maybe I was wrong with a few of the things that was mentioned. But we are huma, aren't we. No hard feelings. I enjoy voicing my opinions just like you all.

Yeah, I decided to drop the issue myself. You and Geki have been around MUCH longer than I have, and out of respect I just decided to bury the issue. We all have our opinions and maybe I was wrong with a few of the things that was mentioned. But we are huma, aren't we. No hard feelings. I enjoy voicing my opinions just like you all.

No, you weren't wrong. I'm on your side. Haha.

im waiting for Lpu 11 , hope they release it for Christmas :D :) even though my acc still works and i dont wanna login :(

It'd be kind of absurd for them to not release it before Christmas, the CD at least. Don't worry, I'm almost positive it will be out before Christmas.