LP7 New Album Updates

hahninator

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I can make out is "Hands & Knees", "Out of Reach", "Staring Back", "Lost My Horizon", "Locked Outside", "Heavy", "(?) I Can't Outrun", and "(Fake or Fire) Escape".

Also, who are The Bonfires? When I look up "The Bonfires band" on Google, I get a German Heavy Metal band and Chicago Pop-Punk band. I know it's not the Heavy Metal band, but is it the Pop-Punk band, or did I not find them?

Edited by Serena

I believe this was deliberate action from Joe to start the hype train choo! choo! :ph34r:

I was thinking the same thing. Mike said on email that maybe we can discover the name of one or more songs, but I dont believe that they will send in a next monthly update '' Hi guys! So, these are some of the new names:''

We all already know the hype games of these guys, so I agree with you :ph34r:

Edited by chayand1

From Astat on Facebook:

Left side:
Out of Reach
Sleepwalking
Hands & Knees
(Rest is pretty much impossible to read)
Right side:
Staring Back
Lost My Horizon (Absolutely NOT "Lost At Horizon")
?
Fire Escape
(Blank)
? (Something along the lines of "Can We Go Back In the Future," although I don't think that's exactly right)
Rival I Can't Outrun
Locked Outside
Heavy

They made sure to censor out the song titles in the LP account post but not in this one? Ha.

The picture Joe posted (and later removed) was normal. The picture posted by The Bonfires later was blurred.

Also, who are The Bonfires? When I look up "The Bonfires band" on Google, I get a German Heavy Metal band and Chicago Pop-Punk band. I know it's not the Heavy Metal band, but is it the Pop-Punk band, or did I not find them?

Linkin Park has been working with Jon Green of the English band The Bonfires since last year.

He wrote and produced songs for a lot of artists:

http://www.radiusmusic.co.uk/jon_green.php

From Astat on Facebook:

Left side:
Sleepwalking
Right side:
Rival I Can't Outrun

Thanks! Updated my post and added those to the working titles thread.

*Edit* Figured out everything that's actually legible, save for the fourth track down on the left side:

Left side:
Out of Reach
Sleepwalking
Hands & Knees
?
This Is Not My Home
Can We Go Back
(Rest is pretty much impossible to read due to the change in lighting halfway down the board)

Right side:
Staring Back
Lost My Horizon
Talkin' to Myself
Fire Escape
(Blank)
Can We Go Back II: The Future (there's an arrow next to "Can We Go Back" on the left side that points to this song on the right side, looks like a two-part song/reprise type idea?)
Rival I Can't Outrun
Locked Outside
Heavy

Also, don't forget we previously got the title "El Chopo" from this photo: https://www.instagram.com/p/BB1JL1VCO_Q/

Whatever sound this album will be, I hope it became a commercial success.
I want a new generation of Hybrid Theory in terms of sales/popularity

The days of sales like that are long gone, unless your name is Adele or Taylor Swift. That's just how the industry is now.

Edited by Astat

The days of sales like that are long gone, unless your name is Adele or Taylor Swift. That's just how the industry is now.

I meant more popularity than sales numbers.

I think LP are became less popular with THP.

I want another big radio hit

Edited by stich

This is what I got out of it so far....

- Out of Reach
- Step???? (I don't see "Sleepwalking" in this whatsoever)
- Hands & Knees
- Sp?????
- This Sin Is My Home
- Can We Go Back
- ???? Eyes
- ???? Enough
- Staring Back
- Lost My Horizon
- Talking To Myself
- Fire Escape
-
- Can We Go Back ??????
- - ??? I Can't Outrun
- Locked Outside
- Heavy

Can We Go Back II: The Future (there's an arrow next to "Can We Go Back" on the left side that points to this song on the right side, looks like a two-part song/reprise type idea?)

This is the hype Im most diggin in, really hope this happen on the Album. Something almost like Earth to Bella part 1 and 2 of the band Incubus (in the album Light Grenades)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Its just sarcasm, unless ProTools crashed with all of the progress they made (it should autosave, and they, being artists, should save their progress likes its second nature anyway) I doubt that would be enough to set the album back that far. It's annoying and time consuming to restart the profram, yeah, but it's nit gonna set them back half a year.