LP album to be released in September?

Yass

That's why i said (IN THE U.S.). But i suppose it's possible that the release dates could be different in different countries. Maybe the U.S. will get it on the 22nd :)

Oh ok, sorry :unsure:

yeah but maybe that date (24.09.) is wrong... we must wait for the "massages" from Mike... but I can not <_<

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is legit.

So, considering the album release date for Germany, September 24th, I guess the album will be released in the US (and worldwide) on September 28th.

I think in some other European countries (Netherlands is one, I think) albums are released even before.

I guess we'll have the leak on September 20th :D

Edited by danielpsoad-09

ok guys, call me dumb, but how is this in anyway reliable? anyone can write on amazon... right?

Only reviews can be written by clients, and clients can also rate the albums and suggest corrections of album titles and stuff, especially concerning different versions of the album. As far as release dates go, it's in the hands of the Amazon people who are provided with official album details by the labels of the artists.

Just remember that its not in anyway confirmed yet by the band or warner and the release date is subject to change at any time so the date might be a rumour for now so try not to keep your hopes up too hastily. If it is the official date tho im gunna be one happy bday boy by the time its released coz my birthday is on the 25th

There's no way Amazon got told of the release date before the fans.

Yeah there is. The fans often times find out about release dates from online stores like Amazon.

Plus information this time around is being given to us in secret messages, so we're probably some of the last to know.

Or better yet, Warner finds out a copy of the album has been stolen and that it will leak within 24 hours so they hire Jack Bauer to prevent it.

Best reply ever xD

And on topic, 24th of September is waaay too far but a leak is possible.. I don't know if I want the album to leak though.. It's good to hear it early but it sucks for the band..

Edited by jakolp

This is kind of random, but can people stop saying "Thoughts?" after every news post? It's kind of annoying <_<

Haha, I thought I was the only one that thought this.

Anyway, I'll be happy with September. Just hope it doesn't get delayed.