Xero21

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for spoil me Lost.

Thank you.

I'm sorry. But don't worry, because that's a very little thing and ... it's not completly true, actually. You'll understand if you watch it. But really, belive me, it's no big deal.

I have a feeling that Mike tweeted about the announcement before going to shoot the video and didnt think it was going to cause such an uproar, and by the time they were done shooting, he probably forgot that he said it, went home and went to bed.

I have a feeling that Mike tweeted about the announcement before going to shoot the video and didnt think it was going to cause such an uproar, and by the time they were done shooting, he probably forgot that he said it, went home and went to bed.

+1

:blink:

This is pretty ridiculous....not the lack of an announcement, the fact that we are all still sitting here waiting for it.

Agreed. There shouldn't be a lack of an announcement in the first place, thats pretty sloppy. :unsure:

I believe that mike has had too much trail mix and coffee that he is having nightmares about impatient LP fans :P

anyone else noticing that on Mike and Phoenix's twitter pages that there are no messages, or is it just me?

Twitter's broken right now, every profile on the site isn't showing any tweets.

So I figured out why we havnt heard anything from Mike...He obviously got eaten by that earthquake. Duh

:o

Maybe that's what happened to all his tweets too! A virtual earthquake!

Edited by adaminator1

So I figured out why we havnt heard anything from Mike...He obviously got eaten by that earthquake. Duh

Actually it was that Elephant, the only reason Phoenix posted that was the newest member of Linkin Park, was because he sabotagly planned the Elephant in the background of his picture to devour Mr.Shinoda outta surprise, minutes before he shared the announcement, with a smirk on his face, probably payback months after that twitter vs. blog war soo long ago...the Elephant is our new emcee, meet Fred lol

Edited by LP_and_PIE

This is pretty ridiculous....not the lack of an announcement, the fact that we are all still sitting here waiting for it.

+1

Screw it, that's enough waiting, it's nearly 3 AM so bedtime for me :lol: Hopefully there's something in the morning. Have fun waiting guys!