Proggy sound

SergSlim

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am against ppl with no sense of humor.

ZING.

---

Well i don't like the word "different" , because the first think that comes to my mind is LPU8 .. xD

Anyways I am really hyped for this, hope that the new single will come in 2-3 weeks.

Edited by feelthless

Nah, i read that part

but do you think that is the only cd sampler in existence???

no wayyyy, im positive that another sampler will leak.

I'm 100% positive that it IS the only copy of that sampler in existence. The same exact procedure took place with Meteora and Minutes to Midnight, there was never more than one physical copy of the album in existence prior to the CD being sent to the manufacturing plant, and that single copy was flown all over the world for previews with magazines, radio stations, and other media outlets. There are several articles that mention this.

I am against ppl with no sense of humor.

ZING.

Dude, anglos have no sense of humor :D

EDIT: Just owned myself, he's germany and he has indeed sense of humor, drugs FTW

Edited by loxias

so far, the single is scheduled to be released in August.

Mmmh...my bet for first single is mid-July, maybe early August for the music video, hope I'll be right though

Edited by loxias

All my hopes go into a fucking leak of that ep... But I think warner learned from previous shit so we son't able to get our hands on that fucking cd, but it would be fucking awesome!

And I guess the rapstyle is goint to be like the intro to blackbirds: raw and heavy...

Edited by graveguard

Mmmh...my bet for first single is mid-July, maybe early August for the music video, hope I'll be right though

Same here as they're already filming the video, hmm I could see LP doing something progressive, maybe like Disturbed is doing for their new album? Or better yet just have them go Dream Theater with more screamo and rapping, Linkin Park does Octavarium XD.

Edited by LPPRJKT4