Reminder: LPU Chat with Phoenix

[AndOne]

chats in general have been very dull and useless. I didnt expect anything and didnt get anything. I guess LP likes to keep album info secret till the very end. Rarely do they answer serious album questions with a serious answer. But its up to them if they want to reveal stuff... or dont i guess.

Chat logs are not exclusive, they even post the log in the LPMB

They (chat logs) should be (exclusive), unless contrary is proven officially.

Nodoby of the LPMB Admins/Moders ever posted LPU chat transcript on LPMB. At least I haven't seen any of such posts. If I am blind, link me up please.

I saw Registered Users posting transcripts there, but it means nothing. It does not mean that if I would post transcript there - it is right thing to do, only because I did it on LPMB first.

I agree with that. I'm glad Chester stayed for 3 hours. It was slow but at least he went through the alphabet quite a bit.

For Rob and Phoenix I really do think another person is typing the answers. Someone sitting next to them. Mike is the best one EVER at chats. He does that "type in all lowercase" shit and answers questions fast as hell. He is very very informative, he doesn't have vague answers and he really lets us know what's going on. The inside scoop. Mike is really good with the chats - he seems more..."fan-friendly" it seems to me, at least. I really enjoyed Mike's last chat. I got more info out of that one chat he did than I had for months on LP.com, etc. Maybe it's just that I'm a big big fan of Mike but I seem to get quite a bit of info from him with the chats he does as opposed to the other band members. The Rob chat I got NOTHING from, and a few others have been pretty bad as well. Hmm.

Although I doubt someone types for Rob and Dave, you're right about Mike. He cares about what we have to say. Being the band leader, I suppose that's natural. I don't like it when Brad answers questions with humorous answers that makes you think, or doesn't make sense.

One think the I am very pissed about is the god-damn mods. This is the honest truth: Every band chat I've been, every question I've asked has NEVER been passed. I'm serious. I've looked at every transcript from my first band chat with Rob in 2007 to now. My question has never been passed. I honestly believe the LPU chat needs new mods that passes the questions. I am tired of DarkYath and darknessoverme being assholes.

Yes, the chat was boring. I left not too much longer after my letter (B) got done. Whomsoever's bright idea to talk nothing but Music For Relief needs to realize that having a chat about one thing is gonna upset fans. No wonder there was only about 250 people as opposed to 650 when Chester was there. Mike and Chester have the best band chats. I also feel that everyone should get their letter called upon to ask. The chats were it doesn't even make it all the way through are a waste of money.

One think the I am very pissed about is the god-damn mods. This is the honest truth: Every band chat I've been, every question I've asked has NEVER been passed. I'm serious. I've looked at every transcript from my first band chat with Rob in 2007 to now. My question has never been passed. I honestly believe the LPU chat needs new mods that passes the questions. I am tired of DarkYath and darknessoverme being assholes.

The same is true for me. I've never asked any senseless question like when they are coming to my country or any stuff you can look up on the internet. Instead, I've asked about things that really matter to us, like the next tour or the new album. My questions would never be passed.

Sometimes I have a feeling like the mods don't want to set the band members under pressure to reveal something new and rather pass "feel-good questions". That would be stuff like, "Are you excited to go on tour again?" in which cases the answer is obvious.

Anyway, it becomes frustrating if you don't have the chance to ask one single question in years.

They (chat logs) should be (exclusive), unless contrary is proven officially.

Nodoby of the LPMB Admins/Moders ever posted LPU chat transcript on LPMB. At least I haven't seen any of such posts. If I am blind, link me up please.

I saw Registered Users posting transcripts there, but it means nothing. It does not mean that if I would post transcript there - it is right thing to do, only because I did it on LPMB first.

+

You are wrong man, i remmeber that they posted the last chat with chaz

the LPU sells you the chance to participate in the chat, not to get the information.

+

You are wrong man, i remmeber that they posted the last chat with chaz

the LPU sells you the chance to participate in the chat, not to get the information.

You are right. The transcripts have been posted on the LPMB in the past.

Even if they were posted in the past by Admins/Mods, I haven't found any of such posts using Search.

Would you link me up with at least one transcript posted on LPMB by Admin or Mod of that particular MB?