Julien-k raffle / Dead by Sunrise, Julien-k Interview

Alexonlyalex

Hello guys,

to celebrate todays European release of Death to Analog, Tiefdruck-Musik (Julien-k's label) announced to send out a package including a folded Julien-k Poster, flyer and a non-available to buy Kick the bass Promo CD to everyone who bought the CD, for absolutely free, nothing, nada. All you have to do for this, is to send a picture of you and the digipack to info@julien-k.de or streetteam@tiefdruck-musik.de with your Name and Address and LPLive - MYTIEFDRUCK as subject. Beside this your pictures will be featured on MY-TIEFDRUCK. Isn't that cool? It gets even better, the first 10 who write a positive feedback on Amazon for the Album will get an autographed Julien-k card, don't forget to mention that in your email BTW. if you send your pictures you agree to get a free newsletter from Tiefdruck which you can cancel any time later if you don't like it. So guys let us see some pics on the wall of fame haha. The raffle ends at the end of march. here is a pic of all stuff you can win. PIC

Germany http://www.amazon.de/Death-Analog-Julien-K/dp/B0037B6W5G/r

UK http://www.amazon.co.uk/Death-Analog-Julien-K/dp/B0037B6W5G

Japan http://www.amazon.co.jp/Death-Analog-Julien-K/dp/B0037B6W5G

Bonedo.de had a great interview with Dead By Sunrise, they explain how they came together and explain what instruments they play on stage. Really awesome. And not to forget, bonedo.de and dead by sunrise raffles an "Orange - Hard Wired Edition" all you have to do is to answer a very simple question on the website and you will get chance to win this amp. The Bonedo.de raffle is here.

I was told that bonedo.de also had an interview with Julien-k which you may not miss, it comes up in the next days.

Any comments, wishes, criticism? Post them below.

im not from germany. can i participate?

yes

All I got to say personally is that it's really huge from Tiefdruck to make such a raffle, I mean did someone get anything for free when MTM came out? I doubt it. Nowadays labels don't spend so much money on free merch for fans, so I guess this shows how J-k and the label good are to the fans and be sure, either J-k or tiefdruck make a lot of money on the album sellings. and even those couple of euro that both gets are going to the fans. I really appreciate what they has done for us, and I just hope that LP will change the label after the 5th album, to a better/more fanfriendlier label.

hey there, I couldn't wait for the UK release so I got an import from the US last year - can I still take part tho - would love a chance to get some merch seeing as can't get anything at all in this country yet?

Also now that it's released in Europe can we expect a tour - please!!! Lucky enough to see LP and Dead by Sunrise at Soni last year and saw DBS @ HMV Forum the other week so now I need to see Julien-K and my life will be complete!!! xxx

I have a question: On the 28th February I sent an Email to the info@julien-k.de to participate in the promoting of the album and the KTB single, but I haven't gotten a reply yet. So I wonder if someones going to reply, or if it's already over and you don't take anymore people to promote the record.

hey there, I couldn't wait for the UK release so I got an import from the US last year - can I still take part tho - would love a chance to get some merch seeing as can't get anything at all in this country yet?

Also now that it's released in Europe can we expect a tour - please!!! Lucky enough to see LP and Dead by Sunrise at Soni last year and saw DBS @ HMV Forum the other week so now I need to see Julien-K and my life will be complete!!! xxx

sry, only the new rerelease.

I have a question: On the 28th February I sent an Email to the info@julien-k.de to participate in the promoting of the album and the KTB single, but I haven't gotten a reply yet. So I wonder if someones going to reply, or if it's already over and you don't take anymore people to promote the record.

I don't have anything to do with julien-k.de immortalsoul can answer your question about the site and their promotions.

I thought Laura had replied to you already? Okay, you will get an e-mail asap then! We were still on tour at that date, so I'm very sorry for that!