Robot Boy (Street Drum Corps Remix)

McArt

Apparently at some point, Street Drum Corps remixed 'Robot Boy' and have posted it on their YouTube account today (November 5). Being featured on Projekt Revolution 2008, SDC joined LP on stage to start each show of the tour with their own drum song that segued into the first LP song of the set and also joined them at most shows near the end to collaborate on a song ('Bleed It Out' or 'One Step Closer'). This is the first remix in a while to surface of an "A Thousand Suns" song and the first one for 'Robot Boy'.

Astat's comment is worth mentioning... "They're being a bit modest in calling it "unofficial," lol. They obviously got the multitracks from the band to make it, which generally is what separates an official remix from an unofficial one."

What do you think of the remix?

Edited by Hahninator

AWESOME I hate to say this but imo this is better then the original one :x

im being serious i enjoy this one 100x better then the real one

I'm not a HUGE fan of the original. I'd also have to say I prefer this remix.

They're being a bit modest in calling it "unofficial," lol. They obviously got the multitracks from the band to make it, which generally is what separates an official remix from an unofficial one.

that's exactly what I thought.

it's probably just some nonsense with Warner or something. I feel like this should've been on some release

I like it. To be honest, it's nothing spectacular but it is pretty cool.If SDC were on tour with Linkin Park again at any point, it'd be sick to see them debut Robot Boy like that.

haha that'd be funny: A band covers AND debuts a song before the original band itself play it live...

:P