2015.1.17 - Nashville, Tennessee

RogueSoul

10417619_10152822619756788_2060560257899

The Hunting Party Tour has only just begun, but it's already going strong! Linkin Park, Rise Against, and Of Mice & Men will be taking the stage will be bringing the second show of the 2015 Winter North American Tour to the stage at the Bridgestone Arena, in Nashville, Tennessee on January 17, 2015.

This show will mark Linkin Park's 4th performance in Nashville, and their first since February 2008 - almost seven years! The first show the band performed in Nashville was all the way back in October 2000. While we don't know the setlist or show notes for the song, we do know this interesting piece of information - the day before the show, the band spent their time recording 'My December' for inclusion on the KROQ compilation album. The band returned in 2004 on the Meteora touring cycle after rescheduling the show to a day after it's original date, where they performed new Meteora songs including 'From The Inside' and 'Numb'. For an unknown reason, 'P5hng Me A*wy' from Reanimation was dropped from this set. The band's most recent performance took place in February of 2008, where they played a huge setlist consisting of two encores, Minutes To Midnight songs including 'Hands Held High' and 'Valentine's Day', as well as older fan favorites including 'My December' and 'A Place For My Head' (the latter of which reappeared in a setlist last night!). What will be added to the Linkin Park History Book for Nashville?

Last night's show in Orlando was definitely an eye opener. The band debuted a new version of Set A (Set A_V7), which replaced 'Points Of Authority' with 'From The Inside' (which was performed for the first time since 2012), dropped 'Until It's Gone', 'Lost In The Echo', and 'Rebellion', and added 'A Place For My Head' with a new guitar solo intro to open the encore. 'A Place For My Head' and 'From The Inside' have been two of the most requested songs for the band to perform on The Hunting Party Tour amongst fans, so these additions are definitely welcome! Other changes include 'Waiting For The End' letting go of it's Wall Of Noise Outro after two years and Mike rapping his verse from the Nick Catchdubs Remix of 'Skin To Bone' from Recharged over his solo medley. All these changes beg the question - what will happen to Set B? Will a Set C be added? The first question is most likely to be answered either at this show or the next in Indianapolis, depending on how the band decides to rotate setlists this tour. While there's always a possibility, it looks like there will not be a Set C added to this tour. Though, you never know! What songs do you want to see added to Set B? A new song from The Hunting Party? Or, perhaps, an older song such as 'By Myself' or 'Forgotten'? Funny enough, 'From The Inside' was not among the handful of songs the band rehearsed for the Carnivores Tour but scrapped, which included 'Breaking The Habit' and 'No More Sorrow'. Perhaps one of those songs will find its way into the setlist! The show also ended a few minutes early - about 6 minutes short of 11:00. It looks like the band will be experimenting with this set so that it better suits the time they have to perform.

Check out this performance of 'A Place For My Head' last night in Orlando. This song was probably the most requested classic to return to the setlists, and the band complied! Will the song make its way into Set B as well?

Linkin Park isn't the only one bringing the jams! Of Mice & Men and Rise Against really pumped up the crowd. Of Mice & Men brought back the jams from their previous tour with the band back in Europe in 2014 - their setlist included their new single, 'Identity Disorder' as well as older tracks such as 'The Depths'. The deluxe version of their new album, Restoring Force is due out on January 30, 2015, entitled Restoring Force: Full Circle. Rise Against performed their first show opening for Linkin Park in Orlando, playing a truly jam-packed setlist. Opening with 'Ready To Fall', the band started their show off huge. Going into more huge tracks like 'Give It All', 'Re-Education (Through Labor)', and 'Chamber The Cartridge', the band didn't give up any energy! The band performed two new songs from their latest album, The Black Market: 'I Don't Want To Be Here Anymore' and 'Tragedy + Time'. They slowed down their set ever so slightly with the acoustic ballad 'Swing Life Away', and included some of the band's biggest singles like 'Prayer Of The Refugee'. The band concluded their show with 'Satellites' and their biggest song to date, 'Savior'. Who's excited to see both bands live on this tour?!

In other news, here at LPLive, we recently released the score for the band's game, "Linkin Park Recharged: Wastelands" which includes previously unheard tracks like 'Fallout' (different from the song found on A Thousand Suns) and 'Human'. You can go grab a download of it here. Tour rumors have been popping up for awhile regarding the rest of the touring cycle. Current rumors consist of North America (Mayhem Festival in the Summer), Europe (Rock'N'Heim, Glastonbury), Asia (India, China), and South America (Rock in Rio Brazil, Sao Paulo). Be sure to check out this thread to see all the rumors that currently exist!

Who's excited?! If you're attending the show, be sure to RSVP in this thread to potentially meet up with some other LPLive members, including Mohnjorrow and LPFreak64! Mark, also known as Hahninator, will be manning the Music For Relief booth at the show, so be sure to stop by and say hello before you jam! After this show, the band heads to Indianapolis, Indiana before taking a day's break and performing in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. For updates on the show, follow us @LPLive, as we'll be livetweeting the setlist, or check back at this thread during the show.

Set Times

6:00PM CST: Doors

7:00PM CST: Of Mice & Men

7:45PM CST: Rise Against

9:20PM CST: Linkin Park

Show Page Notes

Date: January 17, 2015

Venue: Bridgestone Arena

Tour: The Hunting Party North American Tour

Show #2 of 19

01. Mashup Intro #2

02. Guilty All The Same

03. Given Up (Ext. Outro)

04. From The Inside

05. One Step Closer (Ext. Outro)

06. Blackout (Shortened Instrumental)

07. Papercut (Shortened)

08. Runaway (Shortened; Transition ->)

09. Wastelands

10. Castle Of Glass (Experience Version; w/ ATS Interludes)

11. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent (Ballad Medley; w/ Aaron Pauley)

12. Robot Boy (Instrumental)

13. Joe Solo Medley

14. Numb (Numb/Encore Outro)

15. Waiting For The End (Apaches Intro)

16. Final Masquerade

17. Mike Solo Medley (w/ Remember The Name)

18. Dirt Off Your Shoulder/Lying From You (2014 Abridged Version)

19. In The End

20. A Place For My Head (Brad Solo Intro)

21. Faint (w/ Austin Carlile; Ext. Outro)

----------------------------------------------------

22. Burn It Down (Shortened)

23. Lost In The Echo (Shortened)

24. New Divide (Shortened)

25. What I've Done (Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge)

26. Bleed It Out (w/ The Catalyst Bridge)

Notes:

- A new version of Set B debuted at this show: 'With You', 'Rebellion', 'Somewhere I Belong', and 'Until It's Gone' were dropped, and 'From The Inside' and 'A Place For My Head' was added into the set.

- Aaron Pauley from Of Mice & Men joined the band for the 'Iridescent' portion of the Ballad Medley.

- Mike's solo portion of the show featured a 'hybrid' verse of 'Wretches And Kings', the chorus of 'Remember The Name' (by Fort Minor), and a 'hybrid' verse of 'Remember The Name'. After the 'hybrid' verse of 'Remember The Name', he went into the chorus again.

- Austin Carlile from Of Mice & Men came out to perform 'Faint' with the band.

- During the bridge of 'Bleed It Out', the band sang a refrain from 'The Catalyst'. Mike asked Tim McIlrath from Rise Against to come onstage for the song, but he had already left.

- Members of the IAVA were given physical copies of Set B at the Meet and Greet.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Driving 7 hours tomorrow for this! Can't wait. Bringing a few people and getting a hotel and probably going out after the show. I have saved my last 2 weeks tips + my check to have plenty of money for merch stuff plus a good after party! Stoked to see all 3 bands and to meet Linkin Park! Here's hoping they play APFMH at this show.

I would never wait in line for LP unless it was a club tour for HT or Meteora.

I am 90% sure they'll do A twice in a row. Indianapolis for B. To my knowledge, they've already decided to do it that way.

I'm not at every show. This tour I am seeing 5 shows.