Brazil Show Confirmed / Sheffield NOT Confirmed

hahninator

LP has confirmed the Brazil show via there website here.

"Hey Brazil, we'll see you in October. Yes, it's actually happening.

We’re excited to announce that we’ll be playing in South America for the first time in 6 years on October 11th at SWU Music and Arts Festival in São Paulo, Brazil. Ticket info coming soon. Click HERE for more information on the the festival."

Congrats! Hopefully they base a South American Tour around this show.

EDIT: Adam wants me to tell you guys that the Sheffield, UK show on 6 November is NOT confirmed officially by the band yet. Due to MySpace glitches, shows are appearing that have not been officially added to their list, and this was the case for Sheffield. Stay tuned to LP.com and the LP Twitter for announcements and official confirmation of shows.

brazil can stfu now

pretty much. Guess we were all wrong. And like i said before if it was confirmed ill take it all back. Congrats Brazil. Wow so i guess they will be kicking off the tour in Brazil then?

pretty much. Guess we were all wrong. And like i said before if it was confirmed ill take it all back. Congrats Brazil. Wow so i guess they will be kicking off the tour in Brazil then?

There's a show in Chile 2 days before this, lol.

There's a show in Chile 2 days before this, lol.

really? Wow i have been busy with stuff lately thats fantastic. Hope they add a show in Guatemala at Estadio Mateo Flores haha. Itd be a good excuse to head down there to visit family and rock to LP :)

I think the largest newspaper said yesterday in Chile that LP was playing and 2 more today said it or something. I'm pretty sure that show will take place. LP really needs to do a full South American Tour.

Colombia, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Peru. Then play Mexico, Guatemala and Costa Rica...DONE.

so why you blame all the brazils? why they should shut up now? they didnt make any spam as i noticed so far...

do you really want to go there? lol. I suggest you just celebrate and start counting down the days to the show :P

no i didnt want to go there and yes im counting the days to my show :P but my question was why you blame all the brazils? just because of the spam? can you give me an example? thx

Go to LP's Ustream and in almost all of the videos, Mike comments on "The Spammers" and in a couple he mentions "The Spammers" constantly saying "Please come to Brazil". He said it was not cool and please stop. Of course, they didn't. :lol:

Edited by LPFreak64

I think if Latin America Tour exist will take place in 2011 because now the Shows in Brazil and Chile (almost confirmed) are in Festivals... is not a Tour are Festivals... But ! are 10 days of difference between the Show in Brazil and the First Show in Germany so i hope the will confirm another Show in Southamerica, hope Argentina or if god is very gentil with me in Uruguay :lol:

;)

I think the largest newspaper said yesterday in Chile that LP was playing and 2 more today said it or something. I'm pretty sure that show will take place. LP really needs to do a full South American Tour.

Colombia, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Peru. Then play Mexico, Guatemala and Costa Rica...DONE.

it'd be fucking amazing!

So lets with us go to the show, Mark :P