30 Second Snippet Of Burn It Down

LPxDC

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

123 Guests? If your a HUGE LP fan then SIGN UP !! Its pretty cool hear & there is ALOT to do, you get alot of extra stuff and news that you dont even know.

Anyways, is it bad to keep listening to the 30sec clip & 5sec stems from the website?

Are you serious? SIB is a borefest..

His favorite album is Meteora. Don't worry about it.

If we're talking about weakest first singles (in retrospect), man, One Step Closer is a shitty song. Just saying.

Putting them in order from best to worst (not counting BID), I'd say it goes The Catalyst, Somewhere I Belong, What I've Done, and One Step Closer.

If we're talking about weakest first singles (in retrospect), man, One Step Closer is a shitty song. Just saying.

Putting them in order from best to worst (not counting BID), I'd say it goes The Catalyst, Somewhere I Belong, What I've Done, and One Step Closer.

For Me

One Step Closer, The Catalyst, What I've Done, Somewhere I Belong

For Me

One Step Closer, The Catalyst, What I've Done, Somewhere I Belong

I'm sure I'll be the only person to rank the lead singles in this order but I'll go with:

1. What I've Done (score: 10/10)

2. Somewhere I Belong (score: 9/10)

3. The Catalyst (score: 8.5/10)

4. One Step Closer (score: 8/10)

Years and years ago, I probably would have had OSC ranked higher. In retrospect though, I would go with this order. OSC isn't a bad song. It just doesn't impact me the way it used to like those other 3 songs still do.

not impressed so FAR - maybe because its 6am I dont know? (I know its 30sec snippet hence 'so far' gonna judge it when i hear the full song)

Had same thing with catalyst when i heard it 'meh' was my first reaction after a few listens became one of my fav songs off ats :)

Edited by Tomer

I have to do my comment quick the server is about to die !!!

Oh wait i'm on LPLive :)

About the song, i love the sounds, the guitar sound very strong like New Divide...

Chester's voice is very cleand and energetic...

I love it !!!

Some people on my site said that is the best LP song xD, i can't say that yet but sounds very nice, and will be amazing in the live shows that's for sure...

I have to do my comment quick the server is about to die !!!

Oh wait i'm on LPLive

You son of a bitch, you jinxed it.

Seriously though, what horrendous timing to make a post like that.

Edited by SomedudeRemix

Damn, you wait for months for new LP shenanigans and then it all hits you at once!

Liking the song preview, sounds catchy. Also sounds like it could be a good live track, but obviously I have to wait for the full song before I can make a proper judgement about it. Roll on Monday!

Funny, my list is completely the opposite of yours (best first).

One Step Closer, What Ive Done, Somewhere I Belong, The Catalyst