Iridescent Video Release Date

maik_gianino

It will be extremely stupid to be in black and white because .. the title is .. iridescent .. dammit ;d

On the sides are indications rainbow colors. That you enough? ;D

I think it's gonna be black and white in the beginning then burst into color...

Nice idea. It's quite possible that it will. It would probably amazing.

After one year. 75% people will know this version as the original version.

I can bet for my balls.

Definitely. Unfortunately. But not for LPL, right? ;)

Why do so many people prevents black and white videos? Slow motion? New music? New art? New possibilities? New procedures? New experiences? This is Linkin Park.

Edited by navabaca

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Musicly, I personaly think that promoting the "remix" is a bad idea.... because within the drums in the beginning the effect that the song builts up to like the highlight of the song, gets lost...

i despise of Transformers and i wish LP would leave this till a real director takes over. This looks like another slow mo CGI fest, hopefully something interesting happens later on. I miss theit old videos. Didnt make sense but it was awesome. i want the flying whale back!

It looks really cool so far. I can see some elements from the WFTE video in that clip too. Judging from the clip alone, I already like this video more than the BITS video haha.

who cares???, i want hear the old LP, this is not the true LP that i meet in 2000 <_<

lulz.

I think it's gonna be black and white in the beginning then burst into color...

i agree on this

Me, I'm sorry for you. I don't want the old LP. I think NOW they are the true LP, because now they do what they want, and what they like.

Another thing, i know it's your opinion, but i don't think they will go back to the old style, or whatever.

Accept that, Damn!

to me the new music is good music, but they are not the true LP. I do believe the new music is great, ATS and MTM are amazing and im glad they are growing as musicians but i do think the old stuff is better and they were the true LP back then

OMG!! IT'S IN SLOW MOTION!! Great innovation!!! Sorry, but I'll call "boring" on this one..

agreed

i despise of Transformers and i wish LP would leave this till a real director takes over. This looks like another slow mo CGI fest, hopefully something interesting happens later on. I miss theit old videos. Didnt make sense but it was awesome. i want the flying whale back!

Transformers is good IMO and i agree their old videos are way better.

I personally think this looks like its going to be crap, where is the good videos they used to make. I mean Hybrid Theory and Meteora had AMAZING music videos and MTM had some good ones but ATS has had crap for music videos

Really does seem like I have been waiting for this release for much longer than its been.

In my opinion rather disappointed that its a video of the remix, however, it does look rather interesting guess we will have to wait 24/48 hours to give it our true feedback.

No matter what, Iridescent is one hell of a brilliant song and I cant wait to FINALLY, see this video! :D

to me the new music is good music, but they are not the true LP. I do believe the new music is great, ATS and MTM are amazing and im glad they are growing as musicians but i do think the old stuff is better and they were the true LP back then

Excuse me sir, what exactly defines the true LP? I believe the true LP are the ones who are creating the music THEY want to make and not the music that YOU want to hear. Your argument, besides being totally ridiculous, is also completely contradictory.

Back onto topic: I like what I see so far. I've really enjoyed these ATS music videos. Don't get the criticism of the use of slo mo. Besides the fact I don't recall seeing any of it in those 35 seconds, it's a commonly used technique and I think it can look really impressive if used correctly - and Joe certainly does know how to use it correctly.

I get the sense that the video will change to colour during the bridge of the song... would be an odd decision to have the entire music video for a song called 'Iridescent' in black and white ;D

PS. Did I see Shockwave during that teaser?

Edited by Narc85

Back onto topic: I like what I see so far. I've really enjoyed these ATS music videos. Don't get the criticism of the use of slo mo.

Maybe because slow motion have been used in every ATS video so far? Some changes would be welcome, at least for me.

But anyway, yes, I don't recall slow motion in this teaser either, so I'm gonna wait the final product before judging it.

Edited by Qwerty18

Maybe because slow motion have been used in every ATS video so far? Some changes would be welcome, at least for me.

But anyway, yes, I don't recall slow motion in this teaser either, so I'm gonna wait the final product before judging it.

Hmmm... unless I'm mistaken, it wasn't used in Waiting For The End was it? Yes the band were shown completely stationary and rotating, but that's pretty different to slow motion.

If the video is in black and white, that'd be pretty stupid IMO. I don't really like it with LPTV, but for a music video, I'd hate it. This video has the potential for me to be my favorite music video by LP and I'm really excited to see it in full length. BTW, the sneak peak is no longer available...

Totally my thoughts! I'm fed up of black & white! Is it 1950's again? :(

some artists consider black and white photos/movies being better than the colour ones. They can better express their feelings without the colours. Colours would just distort/hide/remove/.. the main message of the picture..

Totally my thoughts! I'm fed up of black & white! Is it 1950's again? :(

Edited by linkingabo