Mike LPU Chat on February 4th

hahninator

The band just announced that Mike will be in the LPU chat room on Wednesday, February 4th, 2015 at 11:30am PST / 2:30pm EST. If you are outside of the United States, you can convert the time here.

This will be a good time to ask Mike about upcoming things for Linkin Park, such as their song with Steve Aoki entitled Horizons or if they plan on making up the canceled North American Tour later this year.

I've never been in an LPU chat before. Is it like our shoutbox or it a webcam and shoutbox type of chat?

it's something like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZP7Fc2lCYY

and then a band member tries to read the 3233243143123123 stupid questions about brazil or Chester's favorite food, once in a while they read some interesting ones.

I am considering the idea about asking Mike about the acoustic set they played at the Machine Shop Office, and if he can tell us wich songs were performed.

I actually could probably get that info from Lorenzo. It's something we need anyway. Let me shoot him an email.

I actually could probably get that info from Lorenzo. It's something we need anyway. Let me shoot him an email.

Alright. Hope Lorenzo can help us. Too bad we can't have any kind of recording about that show. I also want to know if this set was performed for something in particolar, or only for fun/reharsal/jam.

Edited by HyruleKing

Questions we need to know the answer too but probably won't...

1) will they EVER release the making of THP? Be it on YouTube or a deluxe edition of the album down the line?

2) will we EVER see any more of THP performed live?

3) will they reschedual their North American tour later this year?

4) Pictureboard? :P

In all seriousness I don't care about PB anymore. I just want to know what's up with the first 3 things. Even if he's brutally honest, and says "oh THP making of can't be released due to legal reasons and the new songs don't sound that great live." I mean that'll suck big time, but I'd except that and move on :lol:

Questions we need to know the answer too but probably won't...

1) will they EVER release the making of THP? Be it on YouTube or a deluxe edition of the album down the line?

According to Geki Mike (last LPU Summit) said that they won't release it, I don't remember why.

Edited by Soul
soul to the rescue

I hope when he meant LP is booked the rest of the year, it isn't studio time. I was seriously impressed with what I saw in Orlando and Nashville and I want to see them live again. Whether they make up the USA tour or not, let's hope they go to Europe in August for some great, huge shows (outdoor in Germany again, and some places they haven't played in a long time that don't get LP a lot). I'd really like to see them tour the rest of 2015.

The problem is we were spoiled with 2 USA tours for MTM, but ATS, LT and THP have had just one so far (the second THP one was canceled)....the announcements he's referring to sound like May/June USA festival stuff, which is good.