"Living Things" Tracklisting

hahninator

"New Linkin Park music is here.

"BURN IT DOWN" is the first single from our new album, LIVING THINGS, and you can hear it now on LinkinPark.com.

LIVING THINGS will be released on June 26. If you pre-order it now from LinkinPark.com, you get more than just the album and an instant download of the single; you get a subscription to receive a new remixed track from LIVING THINGS every month, and early access to tickets for our upcoming headline tours in North America and Europe.

Also, to show gratitude to all the amazing fans spreading the word, a new program called "Share To Earn" is on the way, where spreading the word can win you a number of exclusive prizes, including LP CONCERT TICKETS FOR LIFE. Details coming soon on LinkinPark.com.

Lastly, we are excited to announce that we will be co-headlining the 2012 Honda Civic Tour in North America this summer with Incubus. Check out the tour dates here. Tickets go on sale exclusively for LP Underground members starting Monday, April 23. LPU members will also get early entry to the shows and opportunities for meet & greets with the band. Anyone who pre-orders LIVING THINGS will get access to tickets on April 24."

Source here.

Preorder the album here.

"LIVING THINGS" TRACKLISTING - JUNE 22

01 LOST IN THE ECHO

02 IN MY REMAINS

03 BURN IT DOWN

04 LIES GREED MISERY

05 I'LL BE GONE

06 CASTLE OF GLASS

07 VICTEMIZED

08 ROADS UNTRAVELED

09 SKIN TO BONE

10 UNTIL IT BREAKS

11 TINFOIL

12 POWERLESS

We also have a text interview on KROQ with Mike HERE and Chester did an interview on BBC Radio 1 and that can be found in 3 parts: Part 1. Part 2. Part 3.

Thoughts?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you pre-order it now from LinkinPark.com, you get more than just the album and an instant download of the single; you get a subscription to receive a new remixed track from LIVING THINGS every month, and early access to tickets for our upcoming headline tours in North America and Europe.

while the ticket offer is pretty much useless to someone in the uk [/grumble] the monthly remix thing sounds interesting.

I love knowing track names before hearing the songs. intrigue and that

iTunes only Pre-Order? I don't want to give my money to that grubby company.

Wait seven hours and LP.com will open up their pre-orders. The news post seemed to come a bit too early, none of the links actually work yet beyond the tour overview.

Why cant i pre-order the cd version yet ?

Wait seven hours and LP.com will open up their pre-orders. The news post seemed to come a bit too early, none of the links actually work yet beyond the tour overview.

solved.

thanks for the hour count somedude, I was about to try and figure out the time difference - saved me a job :P

Edited by LGraham

Not sure if I'll order from LP.com this time. Pain in the ass waiting weeks for the physical CD.

Not a big fan of the remixes so that doesn't appeal to me much.

Fair enough, its likely you get a mp3 of the album on release day to hold you over until physical copy arrives, but release day is Tuesday in the US.

Everywhere else is Monday but actually, I'd likely get the album on the previous Friday since that is when most stores would stock it where I am. That's a whole 4 days before the US get it.

So I think I'll refrain myself from ordering through LP.com this time

I did a translation and got 6am for the East Coast....

i guess 1 hour's not too big a deal...?

I too don't think I'll be pre-ordering from the band's site. postage from US always takes ages and costs alot.

the remixes are tempting, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who'll find another way to get hold of them ...

probably Amazon for me, pre-orders from them typically arrive before the official release date (well, my copy of ATS did) which is always nice

I'm gonna order through LP.com because they'll probably have exclusive packages that are actually worth it. Hopefully won't be too much. Physical package delivery date doesn't matter to me so long as I get the damn thing eventually and get the digital version the moment it hits the internet.

where did you hear castle of glass? :o

i think he meant "judging by the title it sounds like..."

I don't think anyone but management/mixers etc will have heard the full tracks :P

it is also rather silly to be judging what a track may or may not sound like on the basis of a title. we had this discussion for Burn It Down... -_-

Tracklisting seems really awesome, I'm totally excited that it's 12 songs. I'm going to wait to pre-order from lp.com, I have the super fan edition for MTM and ATS, mind as well get it for Living Things as well. Probably will include a DVD and some really cool stuff.