Submit Site Corrections Here

diff. post since these are some new things I've noticed...

1. Uniondale 2004 is listed in black for a source, but the show page itself is missing the info for the video Fixed

2. we should add to the "other notes" of Yokohama 2011 that Mike speaks japanese over the bridge, which roughly translates as

"It's been 2 years since we came to Japan. During this tour, lots of Linkin park fans gave you relief donations. We are impressed about your strength. Because still looking foward,and hanging on in this difficult situation. Thank you." According to a comment on a youtube vid of it.

EDIT: also, does anyone else notice that midway through In The End at Sonisphere 2009 (UK) Brad starts playing the notes to the intro of Pushing Me Away...? should we add that into the notes somehwere? also, Coheed and Cambria did not actually play the main stage that day, they were meant to, but their ferry was delayed so 'Fact' - a Japanese(?) band originally billed to play the Bohemia Stage filled in for them - even if they were subjected to much bottling...

for those who are interested, the sonisphere sunday (the day after LP played) was The Rev's last ever live show before he died :(

Edited by LGraham

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brad has been playing the PMA notes so many times that it's nothing really special anymore. I think it's mentioned on a few show pages here and there though.

About the bootlegs, we might cover all those in an extra section in the future, except the "real" ones that are actually new sources (those will stay on the show pages) and not downloaded stuff just put together.

Some of these are even re-encodes with removed or replaced tv logos for example, or converted from PAL to NTSC, which makes the quality inferior.

Brad has been playing the PMA notes so many times that it's nothing really special anymore. I think it's mentioned on a few show pages here and there though.

About the bootlegs, we might cover all those in an extra section in the future, except the "real" ones that are actually new sources (those will stay on the show pages) and not downloaded stuff just put together.

Some of these are even re-encodes with removed or replaced tv logos for example, or converted from PAL to NTSC, which makes the quality inferior.

ahh right cool, I was just casually listening to the Soni recording and noticed it all of a sudden despite having listened to that show loads :lol:

sounds good to me, maybe in two sections - one for new (show page) sources, another for re-releases of existing one perhaps?

EDIT: San Diego '04 listed black - no source info, I'm guessing that's for the official tracks on the SIB single...?

Fixed

Edited by AndOne

No that's not for the official tracks, it has a source but it doesn't appear for some reason. I'm onto fixing that.

gotcha.

sorry, I'm updating my info for alot of the stuff I've got - checking which sources they are etc. so I'm coming across alot of really pedantic details :P

on that note -

EDIT:

• Bangkok '04 listed black, source info is missing on a partial video
Fixedthe notes for Lisbon '04 say this -

The crowd sang both repeats of the bridge as loud as they could even though Mike wanted them to wait. It sounds like the band got messed up because after that, the bridge was continued for a bit longer before Brad started playing and then Chester joined in, singing the last line of the bridge. Mike holds his micstand out to the crowd at the end of the song to encourage the fans to scream

which song is this note referring to!? :lol: Edited by AndOne

• 2 weeks later...

Grey Daze: you can add this one to this site ;)

on this posters note, I've got these you can use for the live guide

Projekt Revolution '08

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphoto...364644385_n.jpg

nothing new here, I'm sure everyone's seen this poster hundreds of times.

sender's adress was Boston

Kottonmouth Kings "Ridin' High Tour '00"

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphoto...976551917_n.jpg

I bought this last year off some guy in NC. totally didn't cross my mind to take a picture and submit it, but I recently rediscovered this one in storage, and noticed we didn't have any posters for this tour. so yeah - here you go!

I'm sorry the quality's not great for either of these, both are too big to fit on my A4 scanner

EDIT: I love the way the ticket for this show mis-spells the band name - or was this from that brief period when they were known as Lincoln Park?

Edited by LGraham

Thanks for the posters!

The ticket that's probably just mispelled. afaik the band was never actually spelled "Lincoln Park" that's just what it sounds like.

no worries man! :)

i guessed some office guy misheard it on the phone, but I'd heard some rumour about them being called that for a short while before changing it to the "coln" to "kin" for the domain name...? I'm probably mistaken though - rumours and that... :P

EDIT: forgot about this poster too - been stuck on my wall for over 2 years now. I didn't even go to this show...

Dead By Sunrise, London '10

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphoto...142985800_n.jpg

got this out of Kerrang magazine in the lead up to the show. it's only about A6(?) so the picture quality isn't fantastic to begin with...

Edited by LGraham

am I the only one who's noticed that the little squares denoting your post count miss out step 7?

LPL addict (

Idol (>1000)= 8 squares...

Lol, probably yes.

On a side note - list of all officially released live songs needs to be updates with the new iTunes BID single.

• 3 weeks later...

http://lplive.net/shows/20110122.php

"Starting with this show, the band no longer did the outro transition between 'The Catalyst' and 'The Messenger'."

Not true. You can still hear the same "droning" keyboard note that crossfades into the opening chord of The Messenger on the DSP.

http://lplive.net/shows/20110123.php - Why is "Speech Scratch Intro" next to The Requiem? The "speech scratch" part comes AFTER The Requiem, so wouldn't it make more sense to put it next to the following song, just like we do when Wretches and Kings is the second song? (This goes for just about every show following this one where the second song wasn't W&K, as they all seem to be labeled that way).

doesn't the DSP have the speech-scratch bit as part of The Requiem anyway? it does seem odd in cases where W&K is played though...

The whole way LPL did the ATS tour setlists is kind of odd in my opinion. The "Speech Scratch Intro" is really just The Radiance with the Mario Savio speech replacing the Oppenheimer one. I've always personally thought that it should be notated as a separate track...but having "The Radiance" in each setlist twice would look really weird too. Coming up with a different name for what is currently known as "The Radiance (Live Version)" would solve that, but I have no clue what title would work better.