Linkin Park's New Single To Be Called "Burn It Down" April 16th Release Date

Mofamike

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a reminder to everyone, and we are letting this slide for now as its unconfirmed to be legitimate, but posting links to anything official or asking for links, downloads, etc is not allowed here. Anyone asking for or posting these things will be either suspended or banned.

Please follow the rules of our forum.

Thanks.

Why to request it here while you can simply find it by searching on Twitter?

You like to be banned, admit it.

Dude, relax no one is trying to get banned. Besides, I am Mark's friend from back in the day before LPlive even started. Bann me if you want...

I never asked for a link directly...I just said that I have an inbox as we all do.

Edited by lperocker

I'm calling legit. Even if it turned out to be fake, I'd want to know who made this because I love it. Quality was poo but can definitely get a grasp of what the song will sound like. LP never fail to impress me :)

If this snippet is real, and I think it is real, because you can notice Chesters and Mikes voice, this song will be like a mix of Blackbirds and New Divide, in my opinion. The rhythm sounds very nice. :)

Edit: The question is how this person was able to "rip" it, sounds for me like a mobile rip or something, because you can hear some people talking at the beginning. So, maybe a radiostation where the team want to listen to the song and some trainee "rip" it with his mobile phone... :blink:

Edited by Sessin

If this snippet is real, and I think it is real, because you can notice Chesters and Mikes voice, this song will be like a mix of Blackbirds and New Divide, in my opinion. The rhythm sounds very nice. :)

Edit: The question is how this person was able to "rip" it, sounds for me like a mobile rip or something, because you can hear some people talking at the beginning. So, maybe a radiostation where the team want to listen to the song and some trainee "rip" it with his mobile phone... :blink:

It sounds like a BlackBerry recording to me.

Do you guys think the release will get pushed forward at all because of this? Mike was hinting that there'd be a lot of buildup to the radio release but we haven't gotten anything so far.

This is what I was thinking. I'm honestly not sure, because the quality is so horrible.

After all the searching to find that clip, I can say it's awful, awful quality. Just hold out a few more days for something better. It definitely sounds like Mike and Chester though and the lyrics seem to fit with the title (from what small bits I could actually make out - what's that about a Kit-Kat, Mike?). I'd believe this as a Linkin Park song. What's weird to me is that the clip seems to shift speeds at certain points. Strange if it was recorded on a phone, but that's just me being curious as an engineer and irrelevant.

Anyway, I've been out of the loop for a while. If that leaked WBR tracklist turns out to be true, I'm going to have a very hard time talking about this album with a straight face.