Linkin Park's New Single To Be Called "Burn It Down" April 16th Release Date

Mofamike

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twitter, in response to the LPLive Announcement

It was a pretty sarcastic and somewhat belittling response too...I'm with him tho. Everything that's popped up has been terribly fake. I'm kinda disappointed that it was actually twittered as news.

Trollnoda strikes again. Though I don't think anyone would actually believe his silly tweets at this point.

This'll be a long two weeks to the single release. All this fake news is almost killing the hype.

Idk, LPL doesn't seem as hyped for this new album as we were with ATS. We're not using enough CAPS LOCK.

probably because we actually know very little about it, and like SomedudeRemix says - personally, it's killing it to have all this fake nonsense filling up every LP site...

Edited by LGraham

This is the thing that kind of piss me off a bit . They kind of announce stuff and then ...we wait for a while . I know its a marketing thing I study this stuff , but this is the only thing that annoys me in this industry - The build up . So ppl can start talking about it and kind of get blown out of proportion . The excitement ! Don't get me wrong , but it's just checking everyday LPL , LPA and LPR is frustrating in a way . :)

Hey guys help me with this:

Is the real Joe Hahn ? I can't remember which is the real account:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Joe-Hahn/257238657639059

Because if is the real Joe Hahn, he posted the Metalepsis Tracklist recently.

If 'he' put the album 'title' and the tracklist it's fake, the profile and the album and tracklist. Adam say that and Mike say that too.

Edited by MacGyver

So today marks two weeks until the single release. Has LP.com changed or anything? Looks the same as it always does to me.

same as ever...

god, i hardly go on the official LP site :lol:

P.S in the video info u can read -- > ....this is the confirmed intro to Burn it down ....

it's pretty easy to type that.

"this is the confirmed intro to Burn It Down" - see I just did it now...

sure the clip may have been the real thing, but it's gone now. fact.

Edited by LGraham

it's pretty easy to type that.

"this is the confirmed intro to Burn It Down" - see I just did it now...

sure the clip may have been the real thing, but it's gone now. fact.

No doubt everyone can do that and post a fake one . The thing is that it was actually REMOVED . so it may be out there . who knows :)