Iridescent Video Release Date

maik_gianino

Am I the only one who hasn't been excited for this at all?

It's probably because it's a video for the shortened T3 "remix" which I just don't understand at all. And probably because the Burning In The Skies video was kind of a let down.

And probably because they're letting Iridescent, one of the nicest sounding songs on the album (albeit the most poppy) be used as the lead single for a shitty movie series. Now everyone is going to think of this song as the Transformers 3 song. Which is really a shame.

Mike with pet snakes is badass though.

Edited by Xero21

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's probably because it's a video for the shortened T3 "remix" which I just don't understand at all. And probably because the Burning In The Skies video was kind of a let down.

And probably because they're letting Iridescent, one of the nicest sounding songs on the album (albeit the most poppy) be used as the lead single for a shitty movie series. Now everyone is going to think of this song as the Transformers 3 song. Which is really a shame.

EXACT same here :P

and here i thought we were living in fanboyville, YES apart from the first movie which was decent the second one was CRAP beyond words and i dont expect this one to be any different. i know some of the lp members are transformers fans but the movies destroy the whole meaning and history of the original transformers. You would think a true fan would be pissed at the movies. Now they attach their songs to it and the mainstream audience will now forever refer to Iridescent as the 'transformers song'. OH HAPPY DAAAYS

OH HAPPY DAAAYS

Posted Image

But I see your point where the movies may've ruined the original story, however, they're saying that the third one is supposed to be closer to the first movie (source: read from sites run by original fanboys, etc).

I'm not knocking it just yet.

Also - yeah Iridescent may be referred to as "The Transformers 3 Song", but it's better than:

The Catalyst - that Indian festival video

WFTE - The blue video with the badger

Burning In The Skies - the ........??wtf? video

Those have been responses from my friends when referring to the videos, so this tie-in may not be all that bad. Plus, isn't the song supposed to be partially worked into the score of the movie? I'm interested to see how that turns out if they are doing that.