"The Mall" - 4 songs performed by Linkin Park

Stranger

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah dude that song should have been in THP instead of Drawbar/Summoning.

Yup, I agree. It fits well with THP. At least we are getting this song somehow. Will there be an OST for Mall? I need this song in full and HQ.

I really want to hear these 4 songs on an official release somehow. Either a Mall soundtrack or even LPU14, who cares. It's only 4 slots on the CD anyways and these sound good and would be cool to have, IMO. That leaves us with 6 other tracks that they could give us awesome demos.

I don't want them to be on LPU 14 either.

When I first heard they were working on the soundtrack, I was expecting something like The Raid. An official soundtrack release including the original songs + score.

But (like someone said) knowing Linkin Park, they will end up releasing those songs on LPU 14, which sucks because that would leave space to only 6 other tracks. And since all these 4 tracks have vocals, the other 6 would be just instrumentals.

I don't want them to be on LPU 14 either.

When I first heard they were working on the soundtrack, I was expecting something like The Raid. An official soundtrack release including the original songs + score.

But (like someone said) knowing Linkin Park, they will end up releasing those songs on LPU 14, which sucks because that would leave space to only 6 other tracks. And since all these 4 tracks have vocals, the other 6 would be just instrumentals.

You know that the whole soundtrack is more than just these 4 songs right? There's these full 4 full songs listed in the credits, and there's also additional instrumental music throughout the whole movie by them, pretty much just like the Raid soundtrack. I doubt that they would "waste" the on the LPU14 since they basically would make almost no money from it, and I'm sure they know a lot of people would be interested in buying it, it's still new LP music in some way. I hope that they do at least a digital release.

You know that the whole soundtrack is more than just these 4 songs right? There's these full 4 full songs listed in the credits, and there's also additional instrumental music throughout the whole movie by them, pretty much just like the Raid soundtrack. I doubt that they would "waste" the on the LPU14 since they basically would make almost no money from it, and I'm sure they know a lot of people would be interested in buying it, it's still new LP music in some way. I hope that they do at least a digital release.

That's what I meant by "original songs + score."

I want to hear everything, not only these 4 songs.

I guess I didn't pick the right quote, it wasn't really directed at you, just the whole 4 songs on LPU14 thing.

It confuses me a little bit that everyone is talking about 4 songs with lyrics when it's clearly at least 5 songs, or did I miss something?

One song. It's just divided by a scene.

A 7 minute song? It seems that the first song ends around 4 minutes, fades out and the Donna song starts at around 4:14, it sounds totally different too. Massive difference in the mix if you listen over headphones.

Is the trailer song in the movie? If it's not then there's the Terrified song from the opening, the "3rd act" song and 2 songs in the credits.

A 7 minute song? It seems that the first song ends around 4 minutes, fades out and the Donna song starts at around 4:14, it sounds totally different too. Massive difference in the mix if you listen over headphones.

Is the trailer song in the movie? If it's not then there's the Terrified song from the opening, the "3rd act" song and 2 songs in the credits.

It's the "Trailer Music Feature" in the first post.