Dead By Sunrise headlines Children's Center benefit

SergSlim

Given the price of the tickets and the type of event this is, I'll be amazed if we even get a setlist from this show. Chances of a recording are practically zip - there are no clips on Youtube of Art Alexakis' set from last year.

We have to get something atleast, thats impossable. Plus there teaseing us with so much lol

Need a taper for sure.

Amir will give us the setlist, he helps us out with the setlists we need all the time. Thank god the Julien-K guys approve of LPLive and assist via Twitter :)

It's because LPL has a pretty impressive shlong.

It's that fucking hat in the LPU 9 demos thread dude, the fucking hat.

Or the fact that we're the home of Figure.09 ;) Why does the good shit always have 9 in it? LPU 9....Figure.09....

Damn that sneaky fucking hat. Thinking it can just pop up anywhere it wants to and run shit.

Hahaha. Nice find. All the nooooice stuff has 9 in it. Haha

I want to hear Into You and a full version of Walking In Circles acoustic

Yes...that would be amazing. The clip of WIC from the acoustic set in 2009 was amazing sounding, I would LOVE to have a full version in HQ. What do you guys think the set will be, if there even is a set? Do you think it will just be a few songs? The same set at Vegas 09? Or a full acoustic set? (12 songs).

I'd like for there to be 9-12 songs. I prefer the acoustic versions of the DBS songs and am actually looking forward to this knowing that it's an acoustic set.

yeah i'll be interested to see how they arrange things in a stripped-back acoustic format