Linkin Park In Russia (2 Shows)

SergSlim

NCA (National Concert Academy) has just posted on their website that Linkin Park will be performing in Saint-Petersburg, Russia on June 14th at the SCC. This is going to be a solo show, not a festival. Tickets will go on sale on March 1st here Show page on NCA (the St. Petersburg concert promoter) - Link

Also, LPCrimea has posted that the band will be playing the MaxiDrom Festival in Moscow, Russia on June 10. This show was announced by the Radio Maximum of Russia, and will take place at the Tushino Airfield (where the legendary Monsters of Rock show in the 90's occured). Tickets will go on sale February 29.

These dates again in the 2012 summer tour (or what we have of it so far) are:

30.05.2012 Skive, Denmark - Strandtangen v/Skive Lystbådehavn - Skive Festival

01.06.2012 Adenau, Germany - Nürburgring - Rock am Ring

03.06.2012 Nürnberg, Germany - Volkspark Dutzendteich - Rock im Park

08.06.2012 Nickelsdorf, Austria - Pannonia Fields II - NovaRock

10.06.2012 Moscow, Russia, Tushino Airfield - MaxiDrom Festival

14.06.2012 St. Petersburg, Russia, Petersburg Sports and Concert Complex (SSC)

LP's last show in Russia came at the Transformers 3 Premiere in Moscow last year (show page here). They played St. Petersburg in 2009 (show page here) at the Tuborg Greenfest and also in 2007 (show page here), with a Moscow headlining show the day after (show page here).

EDIT: Moscow was confirmed by Linkin Park on their Facebook page. "We'll be playing the Maxidrom Festival in Moscow, Russia on June 10. Tickets go on sale Wednesday, February 29 here: http://www.kassir.ru/"

EDIT 2: St. Petersburg has appeared in the "Events" section on their Facebook page. Tickets: http://www.muzbilet.ru/

I hate it that they never announce all of their tour dates at once...

I guess the band can't just announce stuff if the festival organisers want to announce bands in big groupds by themselves like sonisphere, download reading/leeds do.

at least LP gets to announce their own tour dates :P

LP aren't going to do a Foo Fighters and just wreck the festival organiser's hype...

I guess the band can't just announce stuff if the festival organisers want to announce bands in big groupds by themselves like sonisphere, download reading/leeds do.

at least LP gets to announce their own tour dates :P

LP aren't going to do a Foo Fighters and just wreck the festival organiser's hype...

ha ha ha i agree graham. Btw sonisphere is sucking big time this year , i hoped they would announce sonisphere , but they gave up , sucks mate , I ve been to download 11 for lp it was massive , i have no idea abt reading / leeds i hope they can make it atleast there , even though they arnt as big as soni or DL , something as compensation for Uk crowds they have too :D , Uk deserves a show , One of the largest generating Revenues for LP in top 5 list. Ive checked rumors abt Leeds/ reading no one even seems to predict Lp there , its all down to foo and greenday there big time FAIL........ Lp comon announce some Uk show :D

Edited by aravind221

ha ha ha i agree graham. Btw sonisphere is sucking big time this year , i hoped they would announce sonisphere , but they gave up , sucks mate , I ve been to download 11 for lp it was massive , i have no idea abt reading / leeds i hope they can make it atleast there , even though they arnt as big as soni or DL , something as compensation for Uk crowds they have too :D , Uk deserves a show , One of the largest generating Revenues for LP in top 5 list. Ive checked rumors abt Leeds/ reading no one even seems to predict Lp there , its all down to foo and greenday there big time FAIL........ Lp comon announce some Uk show :D

I doubt LP will play any festivals in the uk this summer, if at all.

and Reading/Leeds isn't their scene, plus there are some strong rumours for headliners already. wouldn't mind green day myself, I don't go to reading/Leeds all that often so it doesn't phase me

I actually think Sonisphere looks pretty interesting this year - nice mix. just awaiting more bands to be announced.

but i do agree - having missed them on the november '10 date, they need to come to the uk :P

Im happy for all you European/ Russian fans, but man I'm jealous! The US has had a little tour here and some shows were cancelled haha. I think LP just likes over there more obviously.

Their way bigger overseas than in the States. Their International fan base far exceeds their US one. Just look at their wall on their Facebook page.

linkin park playing pinkpop on sunday.

5 more names for pinkpop need to be confirmed in the next weeks. Radiostation 3fm in hollland leaked 3 names. The organiser of pinkpop says, 2 of them are on the list, 1 of them is off the list. (on the list, trying to get them..)Radiostation also 'leaked' fort minor playing the mainstage the same day as linkin park... I think its an mistake.. but i keep dreaming. Would be soooo awesome..