Another Mike Twitter update!

Xero21

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't belive he said that. I want those 8 hours of my life back.

Holy shit dude. I feel bad for you. I just went through over 700 posts in about 30 or 40 minutes and nothing...but it must have sucked to wait the whole day. I just noticed this thread like an hour ago and I was like "Holy shit, 700 posts. I must have missed something big." I kept searching page after page and still saw people saying "WHAT IS IT?!". And now, still nothing. Well, at least I found out some new big things. They're filming the video for the new single and the album will supposedly be out in September. I really hope that the announcement is something else besides what we already know.

don't worry - I think it's more to do with the fact the "news" isn't ready yet rather than twitter being down if you get me.

i just bought my ticket for the O2 gig, PSYCHED.

luckyy you!!

i wish i could just go to see them..

omg..put videos as soon as possible

I bet Mike is sitting at his computer, new info at the ready, with his finger hovering over the Enter button and a shit-eating grin on his face, with maybe Chester or Phoenix behind him going "You're a bastard, Mike."

so what about that there fourth album