LPU 11 Launched!

LPxDC

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Your membership may have expired. You still get access to the home page, but not the other pages if you were a member of LPUX and you membership expired.

Is anyone having log in issues like me? I even changed my password. But still get the please log in screen whenever I click a new tab.

Your membership may have expired. You still get access to the home page, but not the other pages if you were a member of LPUX and you membership expired.

You sir are correct, I re-newed (HOPE i have enough money in my account lol) and it worked. Hm. Never knew my LPUX expired.

My guess is i'd still have to pay the 9.99 to download the album now?

Edited by BrandonR24

No ATS b-sides? Hmm. HT b-sides though, holy shit. Never thought we'd see those. I wonder if one of them is from that song where they are jamming as Hybrid Theory in LA at a rehearsal. Hope more have vocals than LPUX.

Early entrance = fucking awesome. Laminate and flag and earbuds, that's badass. Love laminates, those are my current thing.

Can't wait to hear the music whenever we can hear it. ITE and APFMH demos...hmm.

Based on the preview I heard, it's the version of what you hear on the Easter Egg in the Frat Party DVD.

It's different, way higher quality. It was recorded right when Chester joined the band, pretty bad ass, actually.

I'm currently listening to the CD, right now I'm on Slip.

I have to say, I both really like and dislike this track. I dislike it because my goodness the whole aggressive nu-metal rap song sounds so cliche. I'm so glad the band isn't still churning out music like this.

On the other hand, this has to be the first HT era song where the music doesn't just consist of BIG HUGE GUITAR POWER CHORD sound. It actually has an interesting beat with very audible bass that, had it been included on Hybrid Theory, would have made it a stand out track, for better or for worse.

If you buy the Annual + CD you can get it for 61.11 for 11 days. Now if you want an instant download as well then yes, its going to cost $9.99. But the physical CD is only $1.11 if you can wait for it.

You sir are correct, I re-newed (HOPE i have enough money in my account lol) and it worked. Hm. Never knew my LPUX expired.

My guess is i'd still have to pay the 9.99 to download the album now?

I'm on Robot Boy, currently. I love Robot Boy, the lyrics and vocals are different, fucking awesome. I really enjoyed the WID demo a lot, the bridge is really cool. Slip is pretty fucking sweet, love Chester and Mike's vocals.

Damn Geki never seen such a good review from you about anything, this is a first lol.

Glad you love the shit. Can't wait to hear it.

HAHA I was thinking the same thing to myself...I'm actually not bitching for once and loving all this shit. Every demo on the album is awesome, I really like it. Great release from LPU, very satisfied.