RogueSoul

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so now we have 3 possible dates? hahaha

I'm going to take the 17th as the date we're getting it because it's an official source (as well as the one that makes the most sense). The 21st will be when the single is released to radio. The Valentine's Day thing seems to have been false altogether.

I'm going to take the 17th as the date we're getting it because it's an official source (as well as the one that makes the most sense). The 21st will be when the single is released to radio. The Valentine's Day thing seems to have been false altogether.

You're probably right on that. I forgot that the 14th had already been proven false. I certainly hope not the 21th, that's just too far away

This.

And on the 13th what will happen in your opinion? Edited by Fedvr99

13th of Februarary is the day when probably the last movie (8 of 8) will be released. Assuming that the URL adresss of the last movie will contain words "one month" it might mean that MAYBE on 13th of March new album will be released :D

Edited by krzychu26

13th of Februarary is the day when probably the last movie (8 of 8) will be released. Assuming that the URL adresss of the last movie will contain words "one month" it might mean that MAYBE on 13th of March new album will be released :D

I hope so😃 Edited by Fedvr99

Well, here is my theory:

If that photo on instagram with the stripes mean a calendar and on the 13th there is an LPU logo, then I think it means the new LPU app will launch that time probably (Feb 13th) with more details a about the new single (artwork, tracklist, radio premiere time, etc).
Considering that LP always had a radio world premiere for their lead singles, I think it is going to be heard first on radio and the 17th of February is the release date for the physical or digital copy of the single since Warner posted about it, not a radio station.
If that is correct, then we will hear "Heavy" before the 17th of February which is most likely around valentine's day and it will air on radio... probably on Beats 1.

If that pattern countinues with the clip release dates (monday-wednesday-friday) then we will get the final one on the 20th of Feb and if that "One month" prediction is correct about the URL, then the album will drop on the 20th of March which is also a monday.

(Lol, so many "if"s :) )

A month between single and album coming out seems long - that's not based on my knowledge of previous LP albums but just *seems* long to me. Probably because I'm impatient, oh well.

You are just impatient, because Guilty All The Same was released on March 6 and The Hunting Party on June 13.

Well, here is my theory:

If that photo on instagram with the stripes mean a calendar and on the 13th there is an LPU logo, then I think it means the new LPU app will launch that time probably (Feb 13th) with more details a about the new single (artwork, tracklist, radio premiere time, etc).

Considering that LP always had a radio world premiere for their lead singles, I think it is going to be heard first on radio and the 17th of February is the release date for the physical or digital copy of the single since Warner posted about it, not a radio station.

If that is correct, then we will hear "Heavy" before the 17th of February which is most likely around valentine's day and it will air on radio... probably on Beats 1.

If that pattern countinues with the clip release dates (monday-wednesday-friday) then we will get the final one on the 20th of Feb and if that "One month" prediction is correct about the URL, then the album will drop on the 20th of March which is also a monday.

(Lol, so many "if"s :) )

March 20 is both Chester's birthday and the first day of Iranian new year. If that's true then I would be double hyped!