DSPs: An Open Letter

hahninator

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait so if I went to purchase one from the site (which is still up) right now, it wouldn't work?

I tried purchasing the Manchester, NH 2008 DSP a few days ago and I wasn't able to download it. The software is extremely out of date and I wasn't able to get the content using Firefox or Chrome. But of coarse they still took the money for it and haven't responded to my email.

Maybe another reason they stopped the DSP is because it seems like every single show is recorded now on video and/or audio.

Then its available via Youtube or elsewhere online...such as here!

No, they started selling the DSPs because of the huge amount of crap online and they wanted us to have proper recordings of the shows.

• 1 year later...

Why they didn't release the 2008 summer european tour?

Didn't clear everything ahead of time with the festivals they were playing, which likely would have caused a similar situation to what happened with Wantagh '07. Same reason they didn't start with Europe '07 - they started recording every show at the start of the MTM cycle but didn't start the DSP program until Projekt Revolution '07. Not sure why they didn't release the other Projekt Revolution: Europe shows, but had they not already been recording Milton Keynes for an official release, they probably wouldn't have done that one either.

Didn't clear everything ahead of time with the festivals they were playing, which likely would have caused a similar situation to what happened with Wantagh '07. Same reason they didn't start with Europe '07 - they started recording every show at the start of the MTM cycle but didn't start the DSP program until Projekt Revolution '07. Not sure why they didn't release the other Projekt Revolution: Europe shows, but had they not already been recording Milton Keynes for an official release, they probably wouldn't have done that one either.

Yeah that makes sense… but sucks that we couldn't have a proshot of Reading My Eyes from that tour! :(