A Reminder

nkramar

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't mean I'll do it, but will the people who say something like "Go to demonoid to find the album" be banned?

I'm sure they would get suspended by mentioning a specific site, and probably banned for linking to it. But that's just what I'm assuming. A big guy in red will need to answer this one.

Doesn't mean I'll do it, but will the people who say something like "Go to demonoid to find the album" be banned?

95% of people here know that the tracks will be available elsewhere on torrent sites, rapidshare, megaupload, etc. If anyone wants to test us, yes - There will be repercussions for mentions of sites where official tracks are available.

We know this stuff is going to get out other than the being sold. We're just asking that people don't do it here.

95% of people here know that the tracks will be available elsewhere on torrent sites, rapidshare, megaupload, etc. If anyone wants to test us, yes - There will be repercussions for mentions of sites where official tracks are available.

We know this stuff is going to get out other than the being sold. We're just asking that people don't do it here.

Ok, noted it was just to have it clear :)

I think to avoid links with the album, can be saving money is $ 12 it costs the MP3 version of the album, we have until September 14 to save that, relatively not much money, and so avoids this...so you have to save money from now :D $1 per day :D

It's actually $0,25 per day until September 14... :) It's like 1 fixed-run taxi payment in Ukraine. Each day during a month go to work/school/university/friends on foot, and you'll end up saving $12 to buy MP3 version of an album.

all this moaning reminds me of a couple i saw moaning about having to pay a vet bill, whilst smoking. If you can afford to smoke.....then you can afford a vet bill. It's ridiculous.

Yeah, I totally agree with that. People have a lot of bad habits that they are willing to spend a lot of money on, but at the same time moaning that they don't have money for something useful...

all this moaning reminds me of a couple i saw moaning about having to pay a vet bill, whilst smoking. If you can afford to smoke.....then you can afford a vet bill. It's ridiculous.

HAHA i agree, LP is almost more a drug to me than smoking haha, but you know not every one has the possibility to buy it, I'm not trying to justify anything but some countries dont sell the CD and in the same countries, ther's no credit card...

Edited by Yass

The Bulgarian government should give all their citizens free LP albums, it's the least they can do.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well my family isn't even close to 'rich' but I wouldn't mind saving 25-30$ and buying the album, but neither mine, nor dad's cards works in itunes...*sigh*

Edited by feelthless

You mean the one that has stolen every single piece of worthwhile news and media they have posted over the course of their entire existence from other fansites without giving any credit whatsoever?

Don't forget the watermarking of stuff that wasn't their own to begin with, the outright bootlegging of official materials and general lack of decency.

Sweet, wet kisses to them. :P

Should be interesting to see how many people do get a ban. Someone needs to keep a running toll on how many do end up getting banned. A friend and I have a bet on it haha. Degenerate gamblers much?

As far as the releasing of everything, not a problem here. I always buy the digitals as well as the others as well. If someone comes to me with a PM with it in it out of gratitude, then ill listen and whatnot but not the type of person to go out of my way to ask people. I'm a patient man.

Exactly. The lp live forums have been on the tight leash when it comes to wats posted because of particulary Lp's lawyers and Warner Bros. I kno that those out there arent gunna be happy that cant get the songs for free anymore (unless they risk it on torrent) but i guess thats the way the cookie crumbles. Although if people go buy their albums likewise theyd not only know how popular the band when it comes to how many copies the album has sold is but theyll get quality songs. Just my opinion ;)

P.S. Because that the CD album will be coming with a dvd, im so gunna try and buy it even if i have to go to another town to get 'A Thousand Suns'

Edited by crusader25

Give them a break guys we were always waiting for them to leak a siong or whatever

Not really, i hate leaks. I LOVE Linkin Park but if a song leaks from ATS im not listening until the album comes out. Every person who listens to the leaks are hurting the band more and more.

Not really, i hate leaks. I LOVE Linkin Park but if a song leaks from ATS im not listening until the album comes out. Every person who listens to the leaks are hurting the band more and more.

I'm not ashamed to say that i listened to MTM leaks and bough the CD twice

I'm not ashamed to say that i listened to MTM leaks and bough the CD twice

same here. people were PMing them left and right. Someone sent it to me when i didnt ask for it, listened and loved it. Went out and got all the versions after they were released. I like to collect anyways. So when something comes out, I like to have it for myself anyways

I lold at this. Minutes leaked 2 weeks prior to it's release. It stil sold more than 500k+ the first week. I'm sure the band will be just fine if someone listens to robot boy 500+ times the day before it comes out :D

Actually, everyone should know official material isn't allowed in every forum on the web. But I'm sure there will be many people requesting links or even posting them. =/

Anyway, I'm not interested in those links. The first listen is a special one and I wanna feel this joy throughout my subwoofers... :D

Maaaan what happened here :)

when MTM leaked 2 weeks early i've downloaded just to listen to the tracks . then when officially leaked in the stores i went to buy one so i can have it in my collection . So i've paid for my mistake (such as free download from our brothers) . :P

i love leaks. if i cant ask for it, i ho[pe someone just sends me the catalyst as soon as it leaks. do you know how much money i have put into that bands collective pocket? i dont feel guilty. i buy the albums eventually anyway

You have put so much money into the bands pocket eh? What's 99 cents going to do to you?

EDIT - Also the song will most likely be streaming on linkinpark.com and their myspace. More than likely local radio stations.

You have put so much money into the bands pocket eh? What's 99 cents going to do to you?

EDIT - Also the song will most likely be streaming on linkinpark.com and their myspace. More than likely local radio stations.

why would i buy the single when im going to buy the full album a month later? and yes, i have given them ALOT of my money. those tours aint cheap yaknow.

if i spend 99 cents on the single, i might not be able to afford my cigarettes :)

Edited by deadnbloated

why would i buy the single when im going to buy the full album a month later? and yes, i have given them ALOT of my money. those tours aint cheap yaknow.

if i spend 99 cents on the single, i might not be able to afford my cigarettes :)

*shrugs. i mean if you preordered any of the editions of lp.com you get the catalyst as soon as it becomes available. Smoking kills :X